Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 02:43 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
stop trying to be logical - I've warned you about that more than once.

I know, sometimes I forget Nat...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 02:51 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
If they actually did the crime and its proven that they committed the crime why would anyone? If the prosecutor didn't over charged them for the crime why would anyone? Get over yourself. and by the way, There aren't any BLACK LEADERS, that's a media term that needs to be retired.
nobody should. however, we know that actually committing the crime means nothing to blacks when it comes to demanding their fellow blacks to be release. OJ Simpson. those Jena idiots. mumia, hurricane carter, whoever it is.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:52 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
I guess the reason that race is mentioned in this article because this is a bias crime, not a case of two thugs just randomly beating up on someone.

But I don't believe in 'hate crimes' to begin with, so...

Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
nobody should. however, we know that actually committing the crime means nothing to blacks when it comes to demanding their fellow blacks to be release. OJ Simpson. those Jena idiots. mumia, hurricane carter, whoever it is.

Intersting how you've spoken to each and every Black person to know this for a FACT. You loose out on your ability for a discussion by inserting generalization that can also be labeled as a LIE. Good job adding to the LIAR pool

Old 08-21-2009, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Intersting how you've spoken to each and every Black person to know this for a FACT. You loose out on your ability for a discussion by inserting generalization that can also be labeled as a LIE. Good job adding to the LIAR pool
oh, so the person who disagrees with me has declared me the loser. that means a lot.

actually, im right. the generalization is not accurate 100% of the time, but its accurate enough. be honest blackandproud, were you happy when you found out OJ was found not guilty?

Old 08-21-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
oh, so the person who disagrees with me has declared me the loser. that means a lot.

actually, im right. the generalization is not accurate 100% of the time, but its accurate enough. be honest blackandproud, were you happy when you found out OJ was found not guilty?

Who is this person that disagreed with you and declared you a loser? I haven't seen a post like that on this thread.

First you say your right, then you say generalization is not accurate 100% percent of the time? What double jointed typing are you doing?

How many times have you just contradicted yourself with just those first two sentences? And no your not accurate with your "generalization" no matter how you try with the contradiction.

As for OJ, he has not contributed too or had any impact on my life or anyone in my family before he was charged or after. Next

Old 08-21-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Who is this person that disagreed with you and declared you a loser? I haven't seen a post like that on this thread.

First you say your right, then you say generalization is not accurate 100% percent of the time? What double jointed typing are you doing?

How many times have you just contradicted yourself with just those first two sentences? And no your not accurate with your "generalization" no matter how you try with the contradiction.

As for OJ, he has not contributed too or had any impact on my life or anyone in my family before he was charged or after. Next
i havent contradicted myself. a generalization doesnt have to be right 100% of the time to be accurate. im not going to qualify a statement that is correct 99% because of 1% of outliers.

haha funny how you dodged the OJ question. is it really so hard to say whether or not you were happy that he was found not guilty? im not saying it was the greatest moment in your life or anything, but you preferred not guilty to guilty correct?

Old 08-21-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
i havent contradicted myself. a generalization doesnt have to be right 100% of the time to be accurate. im not going to qualify a statement that is correct 99% because of 1% of outliers.

haha funny how you dodged the OJ question. is it really so hard to say whether or not you were happy that he was found not guilty? im not saying it was the greatest moment in your life or anything, but you preferred not guilty to guilty correct?

because you didn't get the answer in the way you want, i'm dodging. If you want to focus one minute of your energy worrying about someone that has no significant impact on your life, go right ahead. I for one could care less and have never cared.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:13 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Hopefully one of them will tell how they were encouraged by right wing talk radio and the victim can sue Hannity and Rush.

Old 08-21-2009, 05:34 PM

937 posts, read 2,834,115 times
There have been a few beatings within the past year in the Metro Detroit area where blacks have beat whites and used racial slurs against them, but in each case, they failed to prosecute for a hate crime. If situations were reversed, you better believe the whites would be hung by the racial noose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies