U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 07:49 AM

612 posts, read 411,050 times
Default "Catch Me If You Can" - Keeping Up w/ Obama's Lies..

Does Obama have a teleprompter for each side of his mouth?

The American Spectator : Catch Me If You Can
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 07:50 AM

2 posts, read 2,729 times
wow

Old 08-21-2009, 08:00 AM

11,502 posts, read 8,024,855 times
Amazing how he can get away with lying ALL THE TIME.

Sure he wants to cut medicare, if does not like anyone who is old or who does not help him get his way with the downing of America done.

Obama wants to pull the plug on Granny, make no mistakes, the man hates old people and is lying through his teeth about it.

The other lie that no one is covering about is the end of life counseling. He is lying about it. Read the bill.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:50 PM

612 posts, read 411,050 times
Where are the libs on this one? Letting the thread drop to the back? Hoping not too many read it???

Old 08-22-2009, 01:54 PM

73,374 posts, read 33,617,760 times
None of them really expected Obama to keep all his promises.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:21 PM

19,178 posts, read 19,445,009 times
"Hi, I'm Michelle Malkin, and I read spectator.org. It's a great resource for conservatives."

Okay, so off to a BAD start, but that can happen anywhere. Then comes the byline for freaking Peter Ferrara, a bone-headed Club for Growth liar from way back when he had hair. And sure enough, he gets right down to lying.

After ignoring the fact that tickets to Obama's events were distributed by lottery, he's off on the standard Medicare cuts disinformation, talking as if these are cuts in benefits rather than cuts in costs. Then he claims that AARP denied that it supports the Obama health plan, when the very press release he cites reiterates the organization's support for the health care reform effort without endorsing any of the specific plans that are still being worked on.

Then he goes completely off the wall (as those familiar with his "work" would only have been expecting) by claiming that CBO has somehow come under the complete control of Democratic majorities in Congress.

How do you people have the gall to post this sort of garbage? Don't you have any sensibilities at all? Is every lie admissable under the standards you maintain, so long as it is told by someone who has the Reactionary Bozo's Seal of Approval? No wonder barely 25% of the public has any positive feeelings for the Republican Party...

Old 08-22-2009, 03:27 PM

17,531 posts, read 6,765,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
Does Obama have a teleprompter for each side of his mouth?

The American Spectator : Catch Me If You Can
Its kind of tough to say 0bama is lying about what is in his plan, when he does not have one for us to print out.

I started a thread on this a while back, when 0bama says his healthcare plan does "A" but does not do "B", how can you refute him when he does not have a viewable plan to prove whether he is telling the truth or not?

Old 08-22-2009, 03:38 PM

17,531 posts, read 6,765,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
"Hi, I'm Michelle Malkin, and I read spectator.org. It's a great resource for conservatives."

Okay, so off to a BAD start, but that can happen anywhere. Then comes the byline for freaking Peter Ferrara, a bone-headed Club for Growth liar from way back when he had hair. And sure enough, he gets right down to lying.
You actually have a sardonic sense of humor shining thru here, most times your just bitter and snarky.

Quote:
After ignoring the fact that tickets to Obama's events were distributed by lottery, he's off on the standard Medicare cuts disinformation, talking as if these are cuts in benefits rather than cuts in costs.
An open lottery? Somehow I doubt that is what the secret service would be pleased with, are you suggesting a completely random lottery? Where, from the phone book, or more likely from a secure donor list of democratic party loyalists?

Quote:
Then he claims that AARP denied that it supports the Obama health plan, when the very press release he cites reiterates the organization's support for the health care reform effort without endorsing any of the specific plans that are still being worked on.
So they did not specify support for which of the five or so democratic bills that are floating around, means that they do not support Democratic Party's plan?

Old 08-22-2009, 03:52 PM

11,502 posts, read 8,024,855 times
A lie a day was the saying, now he is lying so much no one can keep up with it.

Face it, the guy is a complete jerk liar who is mad because finally people have figured out he is a scam artist and is doing nothing he promised all those people he would do.

I do not know what is worse, his wasteful crap spending or his deceit and lies.

The biggest mistake in American history is getting bigger every single day with this idiot.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:16 PM

7,835 posts, read 4,092,270 times
Let me get this straight.

We're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by taxing to death a country that's going broke.

What could possibly go wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies