Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Becks audience is INCREASING.

And more and more AMERICANS are checking out the information Beck is putting out there - and finding that he is absolutely correct.

Beck is very clear - Obama is trying to do away with our Freedoms - even today, a new law that would allow him to control the Internet -

And the AMERICAN people are starting to stand up and say "ENOUGH!".

We are entering a period of time when there is GOING TO BE a "revolution" in this country -
Good Lawd. Remove the Faux breathing mask and calm down.

Did you just now listen to Glenn Beck, or what? I think this may be the poster post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 02:04 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Good Lawd. Remove the Faux breathing mask and calm down.

Did you just now listen to Glenn Beck, or what? I think this may be the poster post.
I don't listen to Fox News that often or exclusively. And, I have not listened to Beck for week or so.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:40 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Becks audience is INCREASING.

And more and more AMERICANS are checking out the information Beck is putting out there - and finding that he is absolutely correct.

Beck is very clear - Obama is trying to do away with our Freedoms - even today, a new law that would allow him to control the Internet -

And the AMERICAN people are starting to stand up and say "ENOUGH!".

We are entering a period of time when there is GOING TO BE a "revolution" in this country -
Just curious, Captain AMERICA, were you this outraged when the Bush administration was destroying the Constitution and systematically undermining our freedoms?

It's good if you were, but if your outrage began when Obama took over then your motivations are very suspect.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:43 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
The circles you run in and the circles I run in provide nothing other than anecdotal evidence.
No, they don't, but the exponential increase in people pursuing careers in environmental engineering or working on renewable energy technologies or working for non-profits of all different types for all different causes did not exist in previous generations.

While I am very grateful to our soldiers, there are other ways to improve one's country besides gunning other people down.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Just curious, Captain AMERICA, were you this outraged when the Bush administration was destroying the Constitution and systematically undermining our freedoms?
Yep

OBTW - so was Beck

Old 08-28-2009, 03:11 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
And we have another Truther. Welcome!!! You guys always out a smile on my face!
Not a smiling matter, dumbazz!

YouTube - Molten Iron FLOWING LIKE LAVA. NIST Denial

Old 08-28-2009, 04:07 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,755,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
No, they don't, but the exponential increase in people pursuing careers in environmental engineering or working on renewable energy technologies or working for non-profits of all different types for all different causes did not exist in previous generations.

While I am very grateful to our soldiers, there are other ways to improve one's country besides gunning other people down.
Do you believe the soldiers in WW2 who stopped Hilter and saved millions of lives by "gunning other people down" would have made a greater contribution to the world by working to decrease greenhouse gas instead?

Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,848,653 times
swagger wrote about me;
Quote:
What a disgusting person you are. I hope you remember that you posted this when you reach that age.
Coming from you I almost consider that as praise. It's like when Bill Kristol says that Palin is "crazy like a fox", I remember that Kristol has a batting average of about .150 so I guess that Palin is JUST CRAZY.

BTW, I'm one of the "oldsters" on this board, I turned 61 a few months back. However I interact with a lot of 20 and 30 somethings and when they meet me in person they're usually suprised to find out that I'm and old fart, because I don't write, talk or act like many/most people my age. Thank Ra.

golfgod

Old 08-28-2009, 07:13 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,129 times
Love it how Beck had a scathing interview attacking the American Health System when he was actually being treated in a Hospital but now he works for Fox he suddenly has an Epiphany and the American health system is the best in the World........"He who pays the Piper...." definately comes to mind here and why should anyone now believe a word Beck says. Although if you wait long enough he will swing around to anyone's point of view......lol.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Want to see what Glenn Beck REALLY thinks of health care in American?

YouTube - Headline News' Glenn Beck's Surgery goes awry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies