U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:35 PM

3,858 posts, read 6,131,192 times

Advertisements

Stefan Cook's case failed because he volunteered. Orly has found new subject who has apparently received orders to Afghanistan ...and is trying again.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=4038

Quote:
CPT Connie Rhodes MD,
Plaintiff,
v.
Dr ROBERT GATES, UNITED
STATES SECRETARY OF DEFENSE,
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, de facto
PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES,
Defendants.

APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER
Plaintiff Captain Dr. Connie Rhodes has received what appear to be facially valid orders mobilizing her to active duty with the United States Army in Iraq on September 5th, 2009 (Exhibit A). Captain Rhodes is both a US army officer and a medical doctor, a flight surgeon. On May 15th of this year 501 brigade out of Fort Campbell, KY, currently stationed in Iraq, has requested a support of medical personal in Iraq. Two days ago, August the 23rd, an order was given through the chain of command via e-mail for Captain Rhodes to arrive in San Antonio TX, Fort Sam Houston for Tactical Combat Medical Care Course (TCMC) to be held from August 30th till September 4t and next day, on September the 5th to arrive in Fort Benning in Columbus GA for immediate deployment to Iraq for a period of one year and twelve days from September 5th, 2009 until September 17th 2010. Captain Dr. Connie Rhodes wants to serve her country and fulfill her tour of duty, however as a US army officer and a medical doctor she has severe reservations regarding legitimacy of Barack Obama as the Commander in Chief and repercussions of her service under his orders, particularly in light of mounting evidence of him having allegiance to other Nations and citizenship of Kenya, Indonesia and Great Britain....
Mounting evidence? Does she mean the fake birth certificate she was pushing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 09:38 PM

9,881 posts, read 9,039,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Stefan Cook's case failed because he volunteered. Orly has found new subject who has apparently received orders to Afghanistan ...and is trying again.

New Law suit filed in the Western District of Texas. Flight Surgeon Cpt Connie Rhodes, MD refuses to be deployed to Iraq until Obama’s legitimacy for the position of the Commander in Chief is verified Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

Mounting evidence? Does she mean the fake birth certificate she was pushing?
I applaud Orly Taitz for fighting the good fight. My personal opinion is that she will never prevail in the courts. She should just sit back and wait for the Democratic party to give up Obama's protected information.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,822,095 times
Look at her orders and find where it mentions the President.
I also want to see Orli Taitz Law Degree and her Visa

Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Look at her orders and find where it mentions the President.
I also want to see Orli Taitz Law Degree and her Visa
I just want to see Orly Taitz having the last, loudest laugh when the Dems decide to sacrifice Obama.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:02 PM

3,854 posts, read 3,743,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I applaud Orly Taitz for fighting the good fight. My personal opinion is that she will never prevail in the courts. She should just sit back and wait for the Democratic party to give up Obama's protected information.
I hope all you did was "applaud" Taitz. Looks to me like Orly may be running short of money again.......trying to crank up that old money machine I see.

How would she make the big money if she sat back and waited and did nothing?

Old 08-28-2009, 10:03 PM

3,854 posts, read 3,743,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I just want to see Orly Taitz having the last, loudest laugh when the Dems decide to sacrifice Obama.
You do realize that Orly is already having the loudest laugh, at the expense of those who make big contributions to her "cause," don't you?

Old 08-28-2009, 10:03 PM

7,422 posts, read 13,713,652 times
i will gladly take any and all cash bets against that happening.

edit: the dems "sacrificing" by giving up proof that he isn't a natural born citizen, that is.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:04 PM
LML

7,110 posts, read 8,116,763 times
So she will refuse to provide medical care to our wounded soldiers because she doesn't like the president? If I said the words that pop into my mind about her I'd have to spend the night praying for forgiveness and I'd be banned forever. I'd have more respect for the sniveling coward if she'd just admit she is afraid and paid the Army back all the money she got as a signing bonus...and probably the money they paid for her education too.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
I hope all you did was "applaud" Taitz. Looks to me like Orly may be running short of money again.......trying to crank up that old money machine I see.

How would she make the big money if she sat back and waited and did nothing?
Never sent a dime to Orly or any other birther campaigner but I have serious distrust for any President who refuses to release his records. I thought Obama was Mr. Transparency. The fact that he refuses to make his education records public makes me very suspicious. I think he attended college in the US as a foreign, Indonesian, student. Just my suspicion. Call me crazy, I don't care. This is my opinion.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:11 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,822,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
So she will refuse to provide medical care to our wounded soldiers because she doesn't like the president? If I said the words that pop into my mind about her I'd have to spend the night praying for forgiveness and I'd be banned forever. I'd have more respect for the sniveling coward if she'd just admit she is afraid and paid the Army back all the money she got as a signing bonus...and probably the money they paid for her education too.
I hope that unit isn't part of the 101st Airborne, she'll be bringing shame to a proud unit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies