Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Tired of the Lies and Empty Promises of Leftist and Marxist America?
yes 49 65.33%
no 14 18.67%
other 11 14.67%
not sure 1 1.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,327,021 times

Advertisements

Are You Tired of the Lies and Empty Promises of Leftist and Marxist America?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 10:31 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,718 times
I'd love to hear your definition of Marxism.
No, really I would.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

Old 08-31-2009, 10:35 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
More tired of those who label anyone who doesn't agree with them with "evil" words they don't even understand.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
I'd love to hear your definition of Marxism.
No, really I would.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

MARXISM, THE MUSICAL

Old 08-31-2009, 11:03 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,591,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
More tired of those who label anyone who doesn't agree with them with "evil" words they don't even understand.
You mean like how you liberals always use wingnut instead of the Republican?

Old 08-31-2009, 11:09 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
You mean like how you liberals always use wingnut instead of the Republican?
We use "wingnut" instead of "Republican" only when referring to the 20% of the American people who have fallen off the cliff of insanity. You know, the folks who hang on every word that Beck utters? Those folks.
They're not "Republican." True "Republicans" have fled the party.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
This is hilarious. Truly.

Can you please direct me to your post asking the same question about the "lies and empty promises" of the EIGHT YEARS of Right-Wing and Constitution-Shredding Bush & Co.?

Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
This is hilarious. Truly.

Can you please direct me to your post asking the same question about the "lies and empty promises" of the EIGHT YEARS of Right-Wing and Constitution-Shredding Bush & Co.?
You're right. Your post is hilarious.

Which parts of the Constitution were "shredded?"

Old 08-31-2009, 11:28 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You're right. Your post is hilarious.

Which parts of the Constitution were "shredded?"

I cannot wait to see this answer.

This poster does not even know that his man, the Obumka nut in the WH has already torn the Constitution to pieces and has the big paper shredder truck sitting in the WH driveway waiting to toss it all away.

One day they follow the Constitution, the next day they do not, then the next day they say we need to change it, then they go off on how the Constitution was written so many years ago.

Maybe we should ask an easier question of the left wingbats, find me something the class clown in the WH has followed in the Constitution and you get a prize!

Old 08-31-2009, 11:39 PM

795 posts, read 2,298,808 times
Talking Stanislav Mishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Are You Tired of the Lies and Empty Promises of Leftist and Marxist America?
American Capitalism Gone With a Whimper

American Capitalism Gone With a Whimper by Stanislav Mishin

english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-1/

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America’s short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then a whimper to their masters.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies