Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,109,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
It was all removed from the crime scene--to Fresh Kills. There was absolutely no reason to keep the steel that was not affected by the impacts or factored in the global collapse. I notice that, as is typical, there is no mention of the tons of steel that remain in Hangar 17 at JFKIA. "9-11 Research" is hardly a credible source.
It is obvious that no matter what is presented, for some strange reason people such as yourself will always dig around to come up with something, anything, to negate any suspicions. I find this odd as I cannot understand why anyone would not want to be 100% sure that all avenues were and are investigated. There is more than enough pieces of the puzzle that have not been seriously and intelligently researched and investigated. Only a guilty party fights so hard to thwart any movement towards an answer that would point the finger at them. Is it the realization that you might have swallowed a lie? Is it an ego problem that you might have to admit being mistaken? Is it your fear that there are forces at work within the government that are not on the up and up? I don't see what is in for any American citizen to deny what is of no cost to them. When I am presented with something that I have never heard or read before, I might not necessarily take it as gospel, but I would say to myself..."gee, that's a valid point. Maybe there are reasons to question this issue. I want to read more about this and see what experts in the field, such as the pilots, engineers, architects, etc. have to say. I sse none of this open-mindedness, curiosity or critical thinking on the part of the people that are determined to deny. We have been shown how easy it has been to convince us we should invade a country that had nothing to with the attack. We were convinced that Iraq had WMD's and that was never proven. We were given color coded terror threats that were just exposed by Tom Ridge as being bogus. Cheney admits that there was no concrete evidence linking Osama bin laden to 9/11 and yet Bush was going to "smoke him out" but never bothered to. Bush closed down the U.S. Military Base in Saudi after the attack (the key demand of bin Laden) and we were never told. If not for an article in a U.K. newspaper, many would never have known. Again I have to wonder...what the hell are you afraid of?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 09-09-2009 at 11:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 11:04 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,755,212 times
And sickofnyc STILL cannot answer my two simple questions posed. Funny how you conveniently ignore any logical opposition to your beliefs. Actually not funny, kinda pathetic.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:04 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,897,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
No one I know who was outside and witnessed either of the planes hitting ever mentioned any flashes.
They have to be viewed in slow motion. A friend showed me what he meant on a dvd called "in plane site". Not trying to start a riot, just mentioning it. I know that the "r'wingie howlers" will scream that the film is "ALL LIES," but it did bring up some good points on many things.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:07 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,068,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well, thank you Mr. Sherlock Holmes. Debated what? You put a piddly little opinion next to the questions and you want them accepted as brilliant deductions? Sure.
Was that your attempt to dispute the 19 responses? My opinion of the education system in NYC gets lower with every posting you make..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
And sickofnyc STILL cannot answer my two simple questions posed. Funny how you conveniently ignore any logical opposition to your beliefs. Actually not funny, kinda pathetic.
And he wont, he never has..

Old 09-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
It is obvious that no matter what is presented, for some strange reason people such as yourself will always dig around to come up with something, anything, to negate any suspicions. I find this odd as I cannot understand why anyone would not want to be 100% sure that all avenues were and are investigated. There is more than enough pieces of the puzzle that have not been seriously and intelligently researched and investigated. Only a guilty party fights so hard to thwart any movement towards an answer that would point the finger at them. Is it the realization that you might have swallowed a lie? Is it an ego problem that you might have to admit being mistaken? Is it your fear that there are forces at work within the government that are not on the up and up? I don't see what is in for any American citizen to deny what is of no cost to them. When I am presented with something that I have never heard or read before, I might not necessarily take it as gospel, but I would say to myself..."gee, that's a valid point. Maybe there are reasons to question this issue. I want to read more about this and see what experts in the field, such as the pilots, engineers, architects, etc. have to say. I sse none of this open-mindedness, curiosity or critical thinking on the part of the people that are determined to deny. We have been shown how easy it has been to convince us we should invade a country that had nothing to with the attack. We were convinced that Iraq had WMD's and that was never proven. We were given color coded terror threats that were just exposed by Tom Ridge as being bogus. Cheney admits that there was no concrete eveidence linking Osama bin laden to 9/11 and yet Bush was going to "smoke him out" but never bothered to. Bush closed down the U.S. Military Base in Saudi after the attack (the key demand of bin Laden) and we were never told. If not for an article in a U.K. newspaper, many would never have known. Again I have to wonder...what the hell are you afraid of?

I find it odd that you refuse to offer ANY explanation as to why President Obama, Senator Clinton, Harry Reid, And Nancy Pelosi would be helping cover up for President Bush.

And of course you will not respond, because you realize anything you respond with will make you look like a bigger fool than you already look like.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:34 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,109,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Was that your attempt to dispute the 19 responses? My opinion of the education system in NYC gets lower with every posting you make..

And he wont, he never has..
I said black and you said white. You posted no links to back up any of your contradictory statements, as I on the other hand have posted several. I suppose reading them would have posed an inconvenience and proved to be a laborious task for you.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,310,529 times
Quote:
I said black and you said white. You posted no links to back up any of your contradictory statements, as I on the other hand have posted several. I suppose reading them would have posed an inconvenience and proved to be a laborious task for you.
Mentally, that is!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:40 AM

88,492 posts, read 84,635,392 times
Quote:
It is obvious that no matter what is presented, for some strange reason people such as yourself will always dig around to come up with something, anything, to negate any suspicions. I find this odd as I cannot understand why anyone would not want to be 100% sure that all avenues were and are investigated. There is more than enough pieces of the puzzle that have not been seriously and intelligently researched and investigated. Only a guilty party fights so hard to thwart any movement towards an answer that would point the finger at them. Is it the realization that you might have swallowed a lie? Is it an ego problem that you might have to admit being mistaken? Is it your fear that there are forces at work within the government that are not on the up and up? I don't see what is in for any American citizen to deny what is of no cost to them. When I am presented with something that I have never heard or read before, I might not necessarily take it as gospel, but I would say to myself..."gee, that's a valid point. Maybe there are reasons to question this issue. I want to read more about this and see what experts in the field, such as the pilots, engineers, architects, etc. have to say. I sse none of this open-mindedness, curiosity or critical thinking on the part of the people that are determined to deny. We have been shown how easy it has been to convince us we should invade a country that had nothing to with the attack. We were convinced that Iraq had WMD's and that was never proven. We were given color coded terror threats that were just exposed by Tom Ridge as being bogus. Cheney admits that there was no concrete evidence linking Osama bin laden to 9/11 and yet Bush was going to "smoke him out" but never bothered to. Bush closed down the U.S. Military Base in Saudi after the attack (the key demand of bin Laden) and we were never told. If not for an article in a U.K. newspaper, many would never have known. Again I have to wonder...what the hell are you afraid of?
That's quite a stretch. What gave you the idea I was afraid of something? Let me give you a clue--once you've stood in a building that's been slammed into by a jumbo jet, you are never again afraid of anything else.

I really don't give a rat's azz if they want to have another investigation. What ANNOYS me is the twisting of known and easily available information used to promote the idea. Stick to the facts and ask for the investigation intelligently, that's all. No one is ever going to listen if you have to make stuff up to get where you want to go.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:43 AM

88,492 posts, read 84,635,392 times
I want to read more about this and see what experts in the field, such as the pilots, engineers, architects, etc. have to say.

THEN WHY AREN'T YOU??? Why are you sticking only to truther-promoted sites like A&E for 9/11 truth? Why avoid the real engineers and architects who were on site and who have written papers and books and held professional talks on the collapse? I bet you haven't even read the ASCE statements. I bet you have never read "American Ground: The Unbuilding of the World Trade Center", either.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:

Just as I said. NO ABILITY to respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies