Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 04:20 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post

When a tall dark furry figure is spotted strutting down a hiking trail in the Pacific Northwest, the conspiritoral mind says, "it must be some yet undiscovered man beast creature" or "it must be a mutant created from a CIA and Haliburton experiment gone wrong."

The logical mind deduces, "Good lord, those damn fraternity kids really have nothing better to spend there money on than ape suits."
Well then, I say we just up and shoot em! You know, just wing em, and then see whatja got.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Why are people so vehemntly against a thorough investigation? If it were left up to some, DNA testing would be banned and innocent people would remain in jail for crimes that they did not commit. What has anyone stand to lose? It would finally stop any speculation and suspicion if it is unwarrranted and put this all to rest. There are people that are going wild over Obama's Birth Certificate, but somehow the death of 3000 Americans on our own soil is not worth the trouble. The WTC was in fact a crime scene and was not treated as such. There are many unanswered questions, conflicting stories and that should be peaking everyone's curiosity and concern. Whether or not it was Charlie Sheen or any other American, the questions are substantial and deserve an answer. What is so frightening?

Simple. Because the ONLY people who are suspicious or speculating are extreme left wing nutjobs. 9/11 has been looked into. Granted the inquiries were made by far right Republican groups like National Geographic, Popular Mechanics, and CNN.

I sincerely hope you didn't miss my Cheney robot picture on the previous page. I think this photo alone demands congressional hearings.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:28 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,448,814 times
Quote:
Why are people so vehemntly against a thorough investigation? If it were left up to some, DNA testing would be banned and innocent people would remain in jail for crimes that they did not commit. What has anyone stand to lose? It would finally stop any speculation and suspicion if it is unwarrranted and put this all to rest. There are people that are going wild over Obama's Birth Certificate, but somehow the death of 3000 Americans on our own soil is not worth the trouble. The WTC was in fact a crime scene and was not treated as such. There are many unanswered questions, conflicting stories and that should be peaking everyone's curiosity and concern. Whether or not it was Charlie Sheen or any other American, the questions are substantial and deserve an answer. What is so frightening?
Frightening? What is frightening about folks believing crazy BS? Oh, I guess it is frightening that people could be that ignorant. That is frightening, I suppose, but no more frightening than how many people who can't read or write or recite the pledge of allegiance are allowed to VOTE - and how many cant reason their way out of a paper bag - but still are allowed to post on forums.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:30 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Frightening? What is frightening about folks believing crazy BS? Oh, I guess it is frightening that people could be that ignorant. That is frightening, I suppose, but no more frightening than how many people who can't read or write or recite the pledge of allegiance are allowed to VOTE - and post on forums.
Ignorance comes from believing what your president tells you.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:32 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,448,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I will agree with that. I filter out everything I hear from ANY President, including our present President (i.e. - our taxes are not going up, says Obama).

Old 09-08-2009, 04:32 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,967,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Perhaps Charlie can provide us all with some tips on maintaining a successful marriage.
Talk to Gingrich or McCain for marriage advice.

...or just speak to Larry Craig on what it takes to be a REAL man.

YouTube - Fairy Craig"best ukulele video"

No offense meant to these RINOs.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:33 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Hey folks, I just looked at the title of this thread and low and behold it is about Charlie Sheen asking for a comprehensive investigation of 9-11. It is not about you or me or the guy behind the tree, so lets calm down and keep to the topic at hand. Are we all groovy?

Old 09-08-2009, 04:34 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
KRAMERCAT, Peggy Anne, and ergohead: Since you guys appear to be getting close to solving who was really behind 9/11, I have a few other things you might want to look into.

1) Find the Hollywood studio where they filmed the moonlanding.

2) Find which planet aliens abducted Elvis to.

3) Locate and shut down the charging station that charges Dick Cheney's evil robot body.

4) Find Bigfoot's house.

5) Find the people responsible for staging WW2 and the Holocaust

6) Find the lab where the CIA created AIDS/HIV
There exist serious concerns about the 9-11 coverups which need to be addressed properly, but this list is a bunch of loony, tin-foil nonsense... except line 3).

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Has nothing to do with what the President told anyone. Its about looking at the facts and coming to your own conclusion.

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Why are people so vehemntly against a thorough investigation?
against ANOTHER investigation? Based upon 20 lies from the OP? Many of which were proven to be flat out lies or distortions? Like phones didnt work in planes, yes they did...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies