Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 02:30 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,214,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzone View Post
It's that blacks in general aren't as intelligent as whites and Asians.
It's funny. You can get suspended and lose points for being off-topic, but outright racism and hideous stupidity are OK.

I guess that's why this forum is chock-full of wingnuts and extremist conservatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 02:42 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Wowie...I'm not called a racist anymore since I started this thread...and I didn't change my tone...just kept disagreeing with Dem.

Wow....change has come....different than Dem. had hoped but I guess we "Republicans and Independents" get our change!

Old 09-10-2009, 02:57 PM

921 posts, read 1,131,736 times
Quote:
What is all that babbling? Another black guy with an attitude in Cincinnati? I can accept that fact that black guys score 185 to 240 points less on their SAT than whites because they just don't have as much upstairs as us white folks. But I'm guessing you got an 800 and your major was Pre-NFL? Haha.
The only people who are babbling are those ego driven, power hungry republicans like youself. If anyone doesn't have anything upstairs, it sounds like you.

By the way, most of these disagreements are not over his policies at all. The majority of those raging out & attending the rallies against him are using polices as an excuse to cover up the fact that they still can't accept this country having a black president.
We must move forward so that our country gets the changes that it deserves.

Go back to the trailer park where you belong since you can't accept any changes!

Old 09-10-2009, 03:16 PM

140 posts, read 270,380 times
Quote:
Also, socio-economics plays a BIG part in performance on standardized tests. You'd probably live in an exemplary school district, or go to private school, both of which prepare you better for college and "cram" for tests than say, a school in el barrio or the ghetto. Nothing to do with color. Blacks who live in middle or upper middle class schools perform on par (with negligable difference) with their white counterparts. This is shown by the reports issued from my local ISD. So please, take your weary argument about Black inferiority (which no matter how much you mask it is where you're getting at) and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Spoken like a true Austin liberal and a member of the useless public school teacher's union. Well, let me tell you why you are wrong about academics being a function of money. When I went to Tarrant County Junior College here in Ft. Worth in the mid 80s, I lived in abandoned houses and worked at a cafeteria for quite a while. Also, I didn't have a car. I had a falling out with my parents and I refused assistance from them. I had a 3.64 GPA at TCJC upon graduation with my little degree in electronics technology/radio communications. But, I studied the text on my own in advance of the course, and I spent a lot of time studying where I could find a place. My schedule was completely full, and I took about 16 hours/semester.

I can't believe any report issued by your liberal Austin area ISD because the public schools are such a bad influence and such a bad experience for young people now, that all you teachers want to do is CYA. This is why test standards have been dumbed down and also why the SAT has been dumbed down--to make you teacher clowns look better. So, I don't believe your nonsense ISD reports.

Also, I NEVER said blacks were inferior to whites. I simply said that their God given strengths (generally speaking of course) are not in academics, but certainly there are exceptions. What I'm telling you is the truth.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wowie...I'm not called a racist anymore since I started this thread...and I didn't change my tone...just kept disagreeing with Dem.

Wow....change has come....different than Dem. had hoped but I guess we "Republicans and Independents" get our change!
You have yet to offer even a single piece of evidence showing how you (or anyone, for that matter) has been called a racist just for disagreeing with President Obama. Your entire OP is a lie.

However, you have attracted a first-rate racist who's been lamely defending your point.

Proud?

Old 09-10-2009, 03:41 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
You have yet to offer even a single piece of evidence showing how you (or anyone, for that matter) has been called a racist just for disagreeing with President Obama. Your entire OP is a lie.

However, you have attracted a first-rate racist who's been lamely defending your point.

Proud?
As we speak, on the Tom Sullivan radio show, there is a woman that is saying that Wilson yelled "liar" because he's a racist. Does that count?

She thinks everything is based on color, and that a white man yelling at Obama is racist.....

Old 09-10-2009, 03:52 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Many Obama supporters blame every one who is against Obama's political views, to be a racist...
You would like to think so. There isn't even a remote possibility in my mind that Ron Paul would fit the mold of a racist even though he disagrees with the President. However, even an ounce of brain and observation should be enough to comprehend racism from the endless rhetoric going on, since before the election. Racists can run, they can't hide!

Old 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM

140 posts, read 270,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post

Proud?
You're like an annoying demonic spirit. They deal in "facts" to try and detract from the truth. You are speaking by the spirit of hell.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:30 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Quote:
If we disagree with Obama we are called racists...what are black people called who disagree with Obama?.
First of all, who are "we"?

Old 09-10-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
You're like an annoying demonic spirit. They deal in "facts" to try and detract from the truth. You are speaking by the spirit of hell.
This is great! I think I'll change my status line!

There. Done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies