Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:35 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's his job: selling fear to the ignorant and easily manipulated.

Sorry but hussein obama has the "peddling the fear job" all wrapped up.

What Beck is peddling is the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 08:54 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
I'd like to sue the guy who made my sausage McMuffin this morning.

Mama Cass! Butter my croissant!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:04 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,544,828 times
That mean ol' Glenn Beck.....

Why is he showing that footage of Van Jones admitting he's a communist??

That's just mean!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
My ex used to say the same thing.

It's likely Glenn and the other talking heads and certainly their bosses all know the reality about Cass Sunstein et al.

But they have a job to do, so they dumb down and omit and imply to create a cartoon that suckers in the ever-suckerative sheepie audience.
Nice wordsmithing. Reps for the creativity!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,468,156 times
"More Beck Fear Mongering"

Does what Beck says instill fear in you? It must, maybe it should.

So was there anything that he said that you can show was not accurate? Or maybe what you are really mad about is that he continues to expose how Obama can't help but surround himself with leftist radicals that have no place wandering inside the beltway.

I guess it really goes to your thought process when it comes to the type of person you want to lead this country. Maybe there wasn't a thought process at all, maybe it was just a matter of looking for the D.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I can tell by the comments here, and the commenters making them, that there is some serious lying going on. I bet there's no substance behind this stupid assault on Sunstein.
yeah you're right, no substance except the fact HE'S OUT OF HIS MIND!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:25 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,322 times
How can you guys deny the FACTS? I just don't get it. Video, books, and speeches are all lies now?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
How can you guys deny the FACTS? I just don't get it. Video, books, and speeches are all lies now?
When "facts" are pointed out, even when its a video of a liberals in action, liberals suddenly become stupid and pretend they just dont understand.. What? Ha? Nooo?

Let a conservative do something stupid though, they will connect the dots around the world, through 85 different countries and 14 different languages, to try to prove jaywalking occured

Old 09-09-2009, 10:13 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
When "facts" are pointed out, even when its a video of a liberals in action, liberals suddenly become stupid and pretend they just dont understand.. What? Ha? Nooo?

Let a conservative do something stupid though, they will connect the dots around the world, through 85 different countries and 14 different languages, to try to prove jaywalking occured
Sorry, nutters. Delusianne embarrassed you all with the facts. Sunstein was making a valid point. Beck and his idiot followers are just as dumb as rocks.

I notice nobody has answered her. Just stupid one-liners from the slack-jawed crowd.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
No, Beck is a genius.

He called it correct on Commi Van Jones and you call him a moron when he was right?

You need to wake up and smell the stink in the WH as Beck is ripping Obama a new one and you cannot stand it.

EXPOSE them all Glen, you are terrific and of course eating dems alive with your facts.

Beck was instrumental in getting rid of Commi Jones and now he is going down the list.

The people will do the talking, the obama admin thugs will be doing the walking like Commi Jones did.

2 down 32 more to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies