Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 07:31 PM

841 posts, read 2,261,066 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Keith Olbermann Special Comment: Joe Wilson, You're Wrong!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 07:31 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,605,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
So what does that make the Dems that booed Bush then ?
Nothing. Their behavior is a separate action and completely unrelated to this. Now, had you asked if their booing was childish and disrespectful, then you might have made a point.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
I applaud Joe Wilson. I am sick of this phony political correctness that seems only to apply conservatives. Obama lied and Joe Wilson spoke out. He should not have apologized. Obama is destroying this country and any politically correct politician (hello John McCain) who just sits back and refuses to challenge his lies is an unprincipaled coward in my opinion.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I applaud Joe Wilson. I am sick of this phony political correctness that seems only to apply conservatives. Obama lied and Joe Wilson spoke out. He should not have apologized. Obama is destroying this country and any politically correct politician (hello John McCain) who just sits back and refuses to challenge his lies is an unprincipaled coward in my opinion.

Have you ever considered the possibilty that you are wrong?

Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Forget Obama's speech, all anyone is talking about is Rep. Joe Wilson's "You lie!" comment.""""

WHICH IS WHY HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO DO IT.

"""Sure Wilson is going to take political heat from his colleagues, sure the media is going to portray him in the most negative way, and absolutely the Democrats think they now have a winner on their hands and will go all out to censure him.

I hope the Democrats keep this front page every day, but you can bet Obama and his advisors hope this disappears quickly.

Because now the American public is catching on to this administration's game. While the healthcare bill specifically bars illegals, there's no provision for how the prohibition would be enforced, or any requirement for people to prove they are citizens or legal residents before getting health care benefits.

And the American public gets it. This administration says one thing, but will allow something else to happen. Thanks to Rep. Wilson they understand the con game this administration is running.
Only an idiot (or a party of them) would think that Wilson's outburst PROVED anything. I wonder if the lout can actually hold a conversation like a normal adult? But that wasn't his job, was it?

His job was to put focus on the repug's hot button, illegals.

Fascist ALWAYS have a group or groups they can get THEIR FOLLOWERS to focus hatred on....it's diversion and it works...good little Fascists!

Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
I would expect this from the obamabots, since they have all the money as their messiah has robbed the Treasury and the Taxpayers for....how much to date???
I think that The Bush/Cheney Crime Family got to the Treasury first.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:40 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not at all. McCain should resign.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Only an idiot (or a party of them) would think that Wilson's outburst PROVED anything. I wonder if the lout can actually hold a conversation like a normal adult? But that wasn't his job, was it?

His job was to put focus on the repug's hot button, illegals.

Fascist ALWAYS have a group or groups they can get THEIR FOLLOWERS to focus hatred on....it's diversion and it works...good little Fascists!

LOL bologny. hussein obama and his thugs live by "THe Rules for Radicals"

I guess the left wingers will all be wetting their bed over the fact people will be looking into if Wilson told the truth and hussein obama did lie, AND HE DID!

Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am not wrong. There are no provisions to verify citizenship. Illegal immigrants will receive benefits because there will be no verification of eligibility. Don't you just love how the liberal democrats assume Americans are so dimwitted that they simply won't figure that out?

Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
And this has what to do with "Joe Wilson is a Liar"

Quoted from me:
[And yes, Joe Wilson is a liar and an uncouth embarrassment to America.]

I expressed my opinion, Boompa. I'm not the one who brought up the subject
of marijuana. Ask that poster what it has to do with the thread topic; I was
simply responding. And expressing my opinion of Joe Wilson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies