Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:33 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Excellent job of transposing Obama's talking points and scare tactics for him.

Keep goosestepping in line like a good liberal.
None of those things are untrue. Sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 08:08 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
No one is manufacturing lies, it is what it is.

And we are allowed to vote because that is our right, don't like it? Get over it..... LOL
So do the majority of Americans have health care or not? You stated that the majority of Americans do not have health care.

I simply pointed out that even with the bastardized 30 million number that the Obama administration is throwing out, that means over 90% of Americans have health care.

So I ask, did you lie when you posted that rubbish, or can you just not do basic math?

And yeah, you can vote, but I think that one should be able to have at least a high school education to vote.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
None of those things are untrue. Sorry
At least you truly believe that. It's better than those that are just standing behind the administration because they don't like Bush.

You're wrong. But at least you're sincere.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:12 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,518,581 times
Quote:
So do the majority of Americans have health care or not? You stated that the majority of Americans do not have health care.

I simply pointed out that even with the bastardized 30 million number that the Obama administration is throwing out, that means over 90% of Americans have health care.

So I ask, did you lie when you posted that rubbish, or can you just not do basic math?

And yeah, you can vote, but I think that one should be able to have at least a high school education to vote.

I can read, write and do math. I far exceed a HS education.

And no I do not lie.....

how about you come back when you can have an intelligent conversation and realize that you aren't always right.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
I can read, write and do math. I far exceed a HS education.

And no I do not lie.....

how about you come back when you can have an intelligent conversation and realize that you aren't always right.
So back to your original point, DO OR DO NOT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS HAVE HEALTH CARE?

You stated they do not. I proved you wrong.

You lied, I called you on it, and you're STILL trying to say you're not lying, but you were clearly wrong.

Last edited by kevcrawford; 09-15-2009 at 08:30 AM..

Old 09-15-2009, 09:19 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,386,950 times
kevcrawford is correct. The majority of Americans have some form of health insurance.

That isn't to say that the insurance they have is adequate, affordable, or sufficient. But it is there.

Between 10 and around 18% of Americans, depending on who you ask, have no health insurance.

However, those uninsured people, as well as the MILLIONS of underinsured, may be enough to bankrupt us all.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:22 AM

351 posts, read 375,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Considering hussein obama was the trainer for the highly criminal organization ACORN we need to stop him from more involvement in anything. There are many things that could be done with health care to bring prices down.
Obama worked in a law firm who did work for Acorn. John McCain supported Acorn and was even proud to be guest of honour at metteings.
How did Acorn become a Obama problem when Bush funded it too?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:12 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,518,581 times
Quote:
So back to your original point, DO OR DO NOT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS HAVE HEALTH CARE?

You stated they do not. I proved you wrong.

You lied, I called you on it, and you're STILL trying to say you're not lying, but you were clearly wrong.

You did NOT prove me wrong. You posted YOUR opinion. There is a HUGE difference.Huge! And yes, the majority of Americans are in fact lacking in health insurance/care and suffering or going with out.

I have asked you in other threads where you were talking down about this issue, what a good WORKING resolution was.....you offered nothing. I don't care about your opinion, this country needs and deserves answers and solutions.

So try again....

Old 09-15-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
You did NOT prove me wrong. You posted YOUR opinion. There is a HUGE difference.Huge! And yes, the majority of Americans are in fact lacking in health insurance/care and suffering or going with out.

I have asked you in other threads where you were talking down about this issue, what a good WORKING resolution was.....you offered nothing. I don't care about your opinion, this country needs and deserves answers and solutions.

So try again....
Where are your "facts" of the majority of Americans not having insurance coming from?

Your dear leader estimated 30 million people (10%). That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

There are over 300 million people in this country. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

30 million out of 300 million is 10%. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

You do not have a grasp of simple math. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

Folks that cannot understand the most basic parts of this horrendous proposed bill should not be allowed to vote. That is my opinion and a fact.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:42 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,737,486 times
Quote:
Where are your "facts" of the majority of Americans not having insurance coming from?

Your dear leader estimated 30 million people (10%). That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

There are over 300 million people in this country. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

30 million out of 300 million is 10%. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

You do not have a grasp of simple math. That is not my opinion. That's a fact.

Folks that cannot understand the most basic parts of this horrendous proposed bill should not be allowed to vote. That is my opinion and a fact.
When so many INSURED people wind up going bankrupt because of MEDICAL BILLS, then I would assert that they are, in fact, LACKING in quality insurance, coverage, and care (if they then cannot obtain further care due to outstanding bills).

It happens.

It's a FACT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies