U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 AM

38 posts, read 46,145 times

Advertisements

I like it. i'm not a fan of obama....but i liked that comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 07:47 AM

10,635 posts, read 16,635,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow are you a hypocrite or did you like the Rep. who had a hot mike and stated things "off the record" about "spanking his girlfriend"...!

So much for off the record...when it is convenient...

I guess the Acorn remarks and tapes were also made "off the record"?
That's not "off the record". "Off the record" has an entirely different and sacred meaning when you are doing an interview with a journalist.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,014,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow are you a hypocrite or did you like the Rep. who had a hot mike and stated things "off the record" about "spanking his girlfriend"...!

So much for off the record...when it is convenient...

I guess the Acorn remarks and tapes were also made "off the record"?
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again (every which way).

Old 09-15-2009, 07:49 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,553,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botique View Post
I'm proud to say that I've never heard one syllable that West has uttered.
Me neither and i think we are better off...

I shake my head that the President was even asked about some "entertainer"

Old 09-15-2009, 07:51 AM

9,644 posts, read 8,609,267 times
Yeah now the president is calling citizens of this country that. Doesnt he understand what comes with being president of this country.

If you wanna diss citizens of this country Obama do it with Michelle. I understand he has an opinion and allowed his opinion but he is suppose to be a president for all the people. With that title comes a great responsablity and calling citizens that isnt one of them

Old 09-15-2009, 07:53 AM

2,660 posts, read 6,027,851 times
Obama can do no right according to some people lol

Old 09-15-2009, 07:55 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,708,350 times
jesus god almighty the spin!

if ever there was proof that some people will not hesitate to use absolutely anything obama says or does against him, this thread is it.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:00 AM

9,362 posts, read 22,796,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

Ummmm. I don't really see any challenges coming from anyone except maybe Kanye's mother on the "jackass" comment. Now, if the President was Bush...
His mother died recently. But if you saw Kanye's reaction when Leno asked him what his mother would have said about his actions, I have a feeling that her sentiments would have been along the same lines of the president.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:03 AM

9,362 posts, read 22,796,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Yeah now the president is calling citizens of this country that. Doesnt he understand what comes with being president of this country.
Well, Bush referred to a reporter as "a major league a-hole" when he thought he was off mike at a public event. Not a Bush lover, but it didn't outrage me. I thought it was pretty funny.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:04 AM

21,148 posts, read 37,456,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

If you wanna diss citizens of this country Obama do it with Michelle. I understand he has an opinion and allowed his opinion but he is suppose to be a president for all the people. With that title comes a great responsablity and calling citizens that isnt one of them
West deserved to be dissed...........if he cannot handle the heat------he needs to stay out of the kitchen.

Ignorant fools like him make all Black men look bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies