U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 AM

12,628 posts, read 8,743,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
What media have you been watching? I'm assuming you don't read all that much.........
Its 100% true...do some research
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 07:32 AM

6,899 posts, read 6,563,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
What do you expect?

Obama sit in a pigs church for 20 year listening to hate whitey crap.
I've asked you this several times and you've NEVER provided ANYTHING to back this up. So I will ask you again, provide 20 years of hate filled speech from Wright or stop lying. Instead of spreading hate and lies, how about polling those White folks that have and still sit in Wrights congregation TODAY.
For some reason blacks have become more aggressive and are believing they can do this and get away with it.
IGNORNAT, BIAS rants as usual.

Obama is not a uniter, he has divided this country and sit things back decades.
You can't divide something that has already been divided for decades. Still spewing your same hate as usual
This is ridiculous, the punks need their butts kicked and put in jail to send a message this is not going be allowed to happen.
This should be the case with every and any crime, not just this particular one. Not only should those who participated in the act, but those who watched as well as the bus driver.
And toss the parents of these punks in jail with them, afterall they are suppose to be raising them and teaching them right from wrong.
Are you serious? If thats the case lets start with EVERY juvenile that commit a crime.
Even if you can find the parents, they need to be jailed for being terrible parents.
Find the parents? Every day there is something in the news or paper concerning Juveniles and the crimes they commit, I'll check but haven't seen these same rants from you.
No kids, any race should have to be fearful of their life because of aggressive idiot kids.

Punish them as adults and send a message that this will not be tolerated.
Why not punish EVERY JUVENILE that commit a crime as adults, why start here with the message?

Old 09-16-2009, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Blacks have been getting a pass in the media when they commit crimes. The media will only mention race if it is a white that commits a crime.

Pass in the media and pass in the justice system are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. Many of you here on CD have a habit of posting a 2005 crime statistics, where is the 2009 statistics. Its amazing how your looking for the media to flash criminals on your TV sets, I'm more concerned with them getting flashed in front of a judge and sentenced.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:50 AM

487 posts, read 564,023 times
When the white kid starts getting beat a lot of the black guys are smiling, and some of them even throw in punches even though they had nothing to do with it. How could someone claim this isn't racial?

This all looks really familiar because I've been attacked by groups of black students in middle school as well.

I hope you liberals are happy now after so many years of white guilt you've essentially emasculated white males. Now they don't even try to defend themselves, they just accept the punishment for all those years of slavery.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:58 AM

103 posts, read 133,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudandwhite View Post
obama has nothing to do with this. we need to realise we are culture different from each other. it's time to seperate. before we kill each other
I say this not in a hateful way. but in truthful way we aren't going to get along.we see thing thru different eyes. A black man may look at this video he see it his way. A white man looks at this video he'll see he's way.

Last edited by proudandwhite; 09-16-2009 at 08:13 AM..

Old 09-16-2009, 07:59 AM

34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
White student gets beaten up on bus by black students while being cheered on by other black students. But Obama is the uniter, not the divider. Yeah right.
what the hell does Obama have to do with that? "Obama's America".....

Oh - it's because you fear that a black man being elected president unleashed... what? Or ends....what?

Old 09-16-2009, 08:08 AM

10,281 posts, read 11,168,402 times
Quote:
Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
White student gets beaten up on bus by black students while being cheered on by other black students. But Obama is the uniter, not the divider. Yeah right.
Explain to me exactly how Barack Obama made this happen.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
When the white kid starts getting beat a lot of the black guys are smiling, and some of them even throw in punches even though they had nothing to do with it. How could someone claim this isn't racial?

This all looks really familiar because I've been attacked by groups of black students in middle school as well.

I hope you liberals are happy now after so many years of white guilt you've essentially emasculated white males. Now they don't even try to defend themselves, they just accept the punishment for all those years of slavery.

Your post is just as ignorant as those that claim that blacks act this way because of the years of hate from whites. Are you serious? To blame a party for criminal behavior is not only IGNORANT but straight up BIGOTRY. Each individual is responsible for their OWN actions. If your going to make a point, at least use some common sense and stop acting STUPID.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:51 AM

103 posts, read 133,392 times
Pres. Obama has not a thing to do with this. this kinda things has been happen before Pres. Obama and will happen after Pres. Obama. I posted b4 a thought of a idea to possible solve this problem at least reduce them.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 AM

752 posts, read 1,276,209 times
Quote:
In what twisted demented world does a school bus beating have to do with Obama?
If it were white kids beating up a black kid on the bus 2 years ago would you ask where Bush was?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies