Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 08:12 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
re: the pity-party thing. As I said, it's terrible whenever anyone is a victim to criminals. It's terrible in this case, as well. Of course I agree that the perpetrators should be held accountable to the fullest extent!

But in recent years, some whites have acted like the deck is stacked against them, when they've owned the deck all along! "Why's no one advocating for us?" they whine. We (whites) have an entire system advocating for us!
I wish i could see things through your rose colored glasses. If you only knew....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 08:24 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hey, I just responded to a ridiculous diatribe excusing bad behavoir from some race hustlers claiming they are "doin it" because od something that happened 50 years ago.
Randolph Evans - 1976
Abner Louima - 1997
Amadou Diallo - 1999
Alberta Spruill - 2003
Sean Bell - 2006
Michael Mineo - 2008

Old 09-15-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Randolph Evans - 1976
Abner Louima - 1997
Amadou Diallo - 1999
Alberta Spruill - 2003
Sean Bell - 2006
Michael Mineo - 2008
Are you going to force me to bring out statistics? Believe me, you dont want that.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:29 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You guys??? I am shocked.
Here is what will happen.
They will investigate. Find all the facts that apply. And announce their findings.
1. GWB caused this fight because his father while part of the CIA helped to spread crack cocaine to poor neighborhoods.
2. No black kid did anything wrong. This was blow back due to slavery.
3. The school district, the bus driver, and Federal Government should be sued for violating the bully's err uhmm I mean the underprivileged youths rights. How his rights were violated is unimportant. Just know that they were violated.
As for the white boy? Its his own damn fault. His daddy should have taught him how to box.
Funny post. I do actually agree with the bold though, not that it was his fault but if you go to a school where your likely going to get jumped you should concentrate a little more on the boxing and a little less on the video games.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,423,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
This happened not to far from us in St. Louis, and I already posted a comment on it in the STL forum:
For Pete's sake, why the hell didn't anyone help him out? What is the matter with people? God, this nation is turning into a collection of complacent, indifferent, lazy, self-absorbed tubby drones. I hope the lowlife POS that sucker punched that poor kid - and all of the associated chicken-s**t punks - get kicked out of school, juvy, forced to watch the Rams or some type of appropriate punishment.

In my day, if that kid tried that cheap shot crap, he'd be pinned on the floor of the bus with a motorcycle chain around his throat, begging for forgiveness.

I stand by my comments.

I am a white male married to a black female. Both of us find this appaling. Those kids - irrespective of their skin color - need to be disciplined to the fullest extent.
I'm in the same boat as you. I agree with you 1000%...That's right. Marriage arrangement, the same....I'm with you..These kids are punks and need to have their teeth kicked out. Al Sharpton can't touch, or shouldn't touch this case with a 10 foot pole. He knows better. If he wanted to make a case, he'd have to defend the victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
Disciplined in my opinion means jail time for assault. Course then we would have obama and jess jackson and al sharpton rallying for them saying its racism
Now, I really don't see Obama having anything to do with this. Be on point, you're clearly not. Even Anti-Obama rhetoric has no business here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
White student gets beaten up on bus by black students while being cheered on by other black students. But Obama is the uniter, not the divider. Yeah right.
Again, another useless post. Trying to add to your posts count, but this one's not helping you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Maybe Jena part 2 (only in the idea that some of thier community, friends, family might try to get them off) but I dont see what Obama has to do with this.
These are just little punk a$$e$ with most likely horrible parents. If I was there I would have started jabbing pens in those little kids necks.
My sentiments, exactly. That or tasered them. I'd crank that voltage, high enough to leave them frothing at the mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
It's really telling when some white people say that this rabid campaign of attacking and undermining the President has nothing to do with race, yet attempt to drag and slur his name with every black person in the country who acts like an idiot or breaks the law!!

So now the President is in some way responcible for this bus incident?

Maybe I'm missing the connection so please, SailorDave explain to me what the President of the United States has to do with this?
The only commonality is race, what connected this story to Obama for you?
It appears the incident is based on race, I don't know if there was any prior history with the white student and the black student but absent that no other explanation exists.

The attacker is a punk, point blank. I agree, and said it. Leave the President out of it. He has nothing to do with any of these thugs. He's not their father/parent.
Why should people lay the blame on Obama? Did people accuse Bush of forcing the guys that dragged the black guy in TX?

Come on, let's be sensible people. Leave the Pres out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
He probably didn't watch the President's address to students, and deserves to be beaten.
I couldn't resist...That was too funny!! You brought some humor to the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I wish those days were still here. Do that today and you get arrested for sure.
I went to school with my son the next day. The principle basiclly took the position that it was not a school issue inspite of the fact that the attack happened less than 3 feet from the bus door...
That boy knocked my little guys 2 top teeth out by kicking him in the back of the head driving his face into a concrete curb.
Of course we involved the police. They were of little help. LOL Their position? Boys will be boys. Oh and the old well it takes 2. Yes a 60 pound intraverted 10 yearold always starts a fight with a boy 3 years older and 100 pounds heavier. Happens everyday right?
Then the kids dad and I had words in the middle of the school foyer. The difference this time? My sons father is a combat vet and I was not at all intimidated by a puss gutted has been jock. Oddly enough he didn't want any problems. In the end he paid for all of my sons dental repairs. This was 1998. His hero of a son went on to get arrested for snatching an old womans purse. Breaking her shoulder in the process.
I don't believe in the mentality of "An eye for an eye", but I would have reacted. (Of course contradicting my beliefs, but I'm only human ). Maybe the victim should send an older cousin to rearrange the bully's face(s).
That bully was probably working his way into the criminal system....Punks will be punks, alright..(Sorry to hear about your son)

Quote:
I don't care if these little b##tards are black, white, red, whatever. They need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for felony aggravated assault and battery. I am tired of these punk teens - of ALL colors and races - walking around acting "hard" and having absolutely no respect for their parents, teachers, elders, peers or even themselves. I graduated from high school 20 years ago and we NEVER acted like this. We may have got caught with some beer or pot, but no bullying or cowardice beating on others to prove our "manhood."
These kids are cowards and they are no better than Al-Qaeda operatives. Man up!
I'm with you again!! We're from a different time. Punks were around, but not in abundance. I'd love to get my hands on these cowards.

Quote:
People like Sharpton and Jackson focused on crimes against blacks because for generations blacks had no one to forcefully speak for them. White crimes against blacks, horrendous injustice, and whites getting away with it was business as usual, par for the course, and standard operating procedure.
It's awful when anyone is a victim of crime. But this pity-party some whites are indulging in ignores the fact that since this country began, whites had someone looking after them - themselves! And a whole social system of their own. They made the laws, they enforced the laws, they delivered justice and punishment.
Historically speaking you are correct, but this video has little to do with history, just punks being punks. I wish the kid had some mace, and gave him a nice spray...I'd laugh all night. I hate cowards, punks. These kids that start these stupid fights have deeper issues, than what we saw here. I've counseled many, from all races and there are underlying issues at home/or from within that fuel these aggressive behaviors. I'd still love to see the aggressor(s) get his teeth knocked out.

Quote:
Amen on that!
And back to the original post - "what do liberals have to do with nutty bullies and guns." Nowadays, instead of telling a misbehaving kid to stop acting like a brat, man up, and getting him into sports or another creative, positive outlet, the liberals say "ah, he's ADHD, Autisitc, (insert condition de rigeur here) - put him on a concoction of pills and keep him isolated!"
Angry teenagers with multiple chemicals in their system is NOT a good mix!
Remember the days when your dad or your coach would take it out of you?
I work in the system, and you are right. But this has nothing to do with being a liberal. People trying to interject liberalism arguments, race or nonsense know very little about anything. They're looking for people to blame. You're right, but to blame liberals has nothing to do with it...

Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Are you going to force me to bring out statistics? Believe me, you dont want that.
Make sure you also bring out the entire justice system that was not blind justice for most of its history.

I wasn't quoting crimes for crime statistics' sake - the perpetrators of those crimes would have gone scot-free (some of them did anyway) without a loud obnoxious voice demanding justice. A squeaky wheel who refused to "know his place."

Old 09-15-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Historically speaking you are correct, but this video has little to do with history, just punks being punks. I wish the kid had some mace, and gave him a nice spray...I'd laugh all night. I hate cowards, punks. These kids that start these stupid fights have deeper issues, than what we saw here. I've counseled many, from all races and there are underlying issues at home/or from within that fuel these aggressive behaviors. I'd still love to see the aggressor(s) get his teeth knocked out.
Just to clarify again, my historical context remark was only in reference to the whine that "because the victim's white, Sharpton and Jackson won't say a thing."

I agree with you 100% on your comment.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:50 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,948,186 times
The amount of racism on this thread is just disgusting. We are talking about a fight on the school bus for God's sake. It's not even clear what the motivation for the fight was. Even if it was racially motivated, why on Earth is this shocking to anyone? MANY of our high schools are full of racial tension that erupts into violence every day. Black kids jump white kids and white kids jump black kids. Why is this school bus fight a news story at all?Because FOX news has an agenda, that's why.

Is it any wonder kids are behaving this way when their parents are filling them with prejudice and making comments like I've read here?

Old 09-15-2009, 08:57 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
But in recent years, some whites have acted like the deck is stacked against them, when they've owned the deck all along! "Why's no one advocating for us?" they whine. We (whites) have an entire system advocating for us!

YouTube - HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED

Old 09-15-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
The amount of racism on this thread is just disgusting. We are talking about a fight on the school bus for God's sake. It's not even clear what the motivation for the fight was. Even if it was racially motivated, why on Earth is this shocking to anyone? MANY of our high schools are full of racial tension that erupts into violence every day. Black kids jump white kids and white kids jump black kids. Why is this school bus fight a news story at all?Because FOX news has an agenda, that's why.

Is it any wonder kids are behaving this way when their parents are filling them with prejudice and making comments like I've read here?
Im sorry, but just because you dont believe in racism, does not make it so. Facts are facts. It is human nature to dislike people who dont share your values. And as far as FOX is concerned, CNN and MSNBC refuses to cover the story, just like the ACORN scandal. They prefer to showcase only white on black crime like the Duke rape case which turned out to be totally FALSE, and Jackson and Sharpton have not issued 1 apology to anyone for branding those young white men as racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies