U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 04:07 PM

480 posts, read 776,262 times

Advertisements

Wilson rebuked by House over his ‘you lie’ outburst - Local / Metro - The State

I think he deserved it, but it could have been avoided had been truly contrite for his appalling lack of class and apologized to his colleagues for his breach of decorum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 04:10 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,009,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisake View Post

I think he deserved it, but it could have been avoided had been truly contrite for his appalling lack of class and apologized to his colleagues for his breach of decorum.
Please!!!! Reid and Pelosi were not about to let this die, lol! He could have crawled on his knees over glass and it would not have done anything except made his knees bleed.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:13 PM

6,797 posts, read 6,303,062 times
While it was disrespectful to the office, he was right, he lied.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:15 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,604,620 times
Not good enough, get a rope...

Old 09-15-2009, 04:20 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,241,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Please!!!! Reid and Pelosi were not about to let this die, lol! He could have crawled on his knees over glass and it would not have done anything except made his knees bleed.
Pelosi publicly stated she wanted to "move on." It was several SC delegates who forced the issue. Reid is a Senator so he really wouldn't have anything to do with it. Time for a Civics course.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:21 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisake View Post

So you think Wilsman should appoligize to a bunch of criminal Democrats in the House when they support and defend far worse by their fellow Democrats? Wilson should have spit on their shoes.

Wilson apoligized to hussen obama and that was even more than he should have done since hussein obama was lying and he knew he was lying.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:21 PM

8,287 posts, read 11,804,341 times
no Obama didn't lie and he is a member of Congress and should have shown respect towards our President despite politics!
My parents would have whipped my butt if I ever disbehaved in such fashion!

Old 09-15-2009, 04:25 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
no Obama didn't lie and he is a member of Congress and should have shown respect towards our President despite politics!
My parents would have whipped my butt if I ever disbehaved in such fashion!

Oh yes hussein obama lied and he thought he could get away with it because it was a national address. Democrats sure worked fast to get proof of citizenship in the bill to coorect the problem. Why did they do that if it was already in there.

THINK! THINK! THINK!

Old 09-15-2009, 04:27 PM

9,644 posts, read 8,585,158 times
When are we going to do it to each democrat that broke protocol when Bush was president and Obama all the standing up and down they do clapping and booing is breaking protocol. So where is each member on the democrat sides?

They are being a bully and looking foolish

Old 09-15-2009, 04:29 PM

636 posts, read 688,903 times
As the blogs have stated it was easier for the dems to rebuke Wilson than to look in the mirror and take responsibility for how their liberal statist policies have totally screwed up immigration in this once great nation. Obama lied bold faced to the American people, was called out on his lie, then had his liberal cronies take out the verbage that he was lying about in a totally failed CYA operation. Wilson's apology should have been: "I'm sorry that our president is a liar and I couldn't keep quiet about it".......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies