U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:16 PM
 
Location: San Diego, CA
10,583 posts, read 8,257,171 times
Reputation: 4158

Advertisements

It just keeps getting worse and worse for ACORN.

Is there anything this bunch does that is NOT illegal?

(Click on the URL for documents)

-----------------------------------

Big Government » Blog Archive » Exclusive: ACORN Illegally Operating in Maryland

Exclusive: ACORN Illegally Operating in Maryland

by Mike Roman

By any measure of conduct, the actions of ACORN’s employees should never have happened. It turns out the actions shouldn’t have happened for another, very simple, reason: ACORN can’t legally operate in the state of Maryland.


(Full text of the article and supporting documents can be found at the above URL)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:18 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Reputation: 2854
The whole organization of ACORN and all it's affiliates are criminal, trained by the best, hussein obama and his circle of thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:18 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,388 posts, read 11,604,620 times
Reputation: 4027
sheesh how many more ACORN threads are going to be started...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:26 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Reputation: 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
sheesh how many more ACORN threads are going to be started...

As many as there needs to be as they are exposed. It is very clear that hussein obama still fully supports the criminals he trained or he would come out publically against them, considering his extensive history with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:27 PM
 
Location: San Diego, CA
10,583 posts, read 8,257,171 times
Reputation: 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
sheesh how many more ACORN threads are going to be started...
Probably the same as the number of illegal ACORN activities that get exposed.

Yep, that could be a huge number, before it's all said and done.

And your point is......??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
 
Location: The Great State of Texas, Finally!
5,348 posts, read 10,820,771 times
Reputation: 2438
Have you heard/seen the latest undercover tape released today regarding an ACORN office in CA? It just keeps getting worse!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
20,339 posts, read 13,828,193 times
Reputation: 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
It just keeps getting worse and worse for ACORN.

Is there anything this bunch does that is NOT illegal?

(Click on the URL for documents)

-----------------------------------

Big Government » Blog Archive » Exclusive: ACORN Illegally Operating in Maryland

Exclusive: ACORN Illegally Operating in Maryland

by Mike Roman

By any measure of conduct, the actions of ACORN’s employees should never have happened. It turns out the actions shouldn’t have happened for another, very simple, reason: ACORN can’t legally operate in the state of Maryland.


(Full text of the article and supporting documents can be found at the above URL)
What year were the video recording made?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
1,883 posts, read 1,801,725 times
Reputation: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
Have you heard/seen the latest undercover tape released today regarding an ACORN office in CA? It just keeps getting worse!
Was that the one where the ACORN employee was bragging about killing her husband? I saw that. This is getting good...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 PM
 
Location: Universal City, Texas
3,109 posts, read 8,695,910 times
Reputation: 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What year were the video recording made?
They were made in July of this year, 2009!!! It is getting better and better!! Or should I say more vile and more vile!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2009, 04:47 PM
 
Location: Baltimore
8,287 posts, read 7,508,886 times
Reputation: 3650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
As many as there needs to be as they are exposed. It is very clear that hussein obama still fully supports the criminals he trained or he would come out publically against them, considering his extensive history with them.
Another failure of Bush. He should have dealt with these aspects of ACORN during his administration. Yet another thing having to be cleaned up after his terms.

"the majority of the funding for ACORN took place under the executive guidance of none other than George W, according to the Congressional record. Every year during the Bush administration, ACORN Housing Corporation received more than $1 million (from 2001, when George Bush became president, until 2008, the Bush administration provided over $13 million to ACORN), for such things as housing counseling and working to prevent predatory lending in low-income communities."
http://www.examiner.com/x-7109-Chicago-Law-and-Politics-Examiner~y2009m5d25-ACORN-funding--a-Republican-philosophy (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top