U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:18 PM

3,096 posts, read 6,761,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reid_g View Post
I think the deck is stacked the race card is on here daily,I have a pair of eights can anybody beat that?

I have a pair of "Ace Of Spades".....

I bet someone spins that out of control!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 PM

11,127 posts, read 12,655,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
I have a pair of "Ace Of Spades".....

I bet someone spins that out of control!
If you have a pair of ace of spades, you will get ejected from the game and likely beaten from the boys who want the money you cheated them out of.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:59 PM

3,096 posts, read 6,761,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
If you have a pair of ace of spades, you will get ejected from the game and likely beaten from the boys who want the money you cheated them out of.

LOL.....I have to admit, that was good!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:08 PM

14,269 posts, read 15,852,965 times
Of course a lot of the anger against Obama is racism. Anyone who denies there is racism in this country must live in Disney World.

There have been many images of Obama portraying him as a monkey, eating watermelon, with bones through his nose and carrying a spear. Wilson might as well have shouted "You lie, boy!" since it's obvious that's what he meant.

Now, does this mean that everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist? Of course not. I voted for Hillary Clinton in the Florida primary, but that doesn't make me a racist. I don't agree with some of Obama's policies, but that doesn't make me a racist. However, I truly believe that the GOP is joining the clowns on Fox to rile up the lunatics who don't know or care about anything Obama says or does, because they hate having a Black family in the White House. Some people are even afraid because Glen Beck said Obama has a deep hatred of White folks.

What bothers me the most are all the lies, but I guess that subject belongs on another thread.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:14 PM

86,884 posts, read 102,281,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Prove it!
Hall of Shame (http://www.flickr.com/photos/42406957@N04/sets/72157622225019439/show/ - broken link)

Old 09-15-2009, 11:15 PM

8,494 posts, read 7,642,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Of course a lot of the anger against Obama is racism. Anyone who denies there is racism in this country must live in Disney World.

There have been many images of Obama portraying him as a monkey, eating watermelon, with bones through his nose and carrying a spear. Wilson might as well have shouted "You lie, boy!" since it's obvious that's what he meant.

Now, does this mean that everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist? Of course not. I voted for Hillary Clinton in the Florida primary, but that doesn't make me a racist. I don't agree with some of Obama's policies, but that doesn't make me a racist. However, I truly believe that the GOP is joining the clowns on Fox to rile up the lunatics who don't know or care about anything Obama says or does, because they hate having a Black family in the White House.
But this was predicted before Obama even got elected...that the minute he gets made fun of or cartoonized (Condi Rice had some not-so flattering, leaning toward racist, cartoon drawn about her...saw little to none of the same outrage) or disagreed with, like every politician does...the shout (excuse) is going to be "RACISM".

So far, the prediction has proven to be true.

He deserves no more respect than any other President who has sat in the Oval office (except that he called Kayne West a Jackass and any other President would have called Kayne's actions "inappropriate". He earned extra points with me for that!)

Old 09-15-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Hall of Shame (http://www.flickr.com/photos/42406957@N04/sets/72157622225019439/show/ - broken link)

I can't give you a "rep" so I want to say thank you!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 PM

30,390 posts, read 20,026,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

Now, does this mean that everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist? Of course not. I voted for Hillary Clinton in the Florida primary, but that doesn't make me a racist. I don't agree with some of Obama's policies, but that doesn't make me a racist. However, I truly believe that the GOP is joining the clowns on Fox to rile up the lunatics who don't know or care about anything Obama says or does, because they hate having a Black family in the White House. Some people are even afraid because Glen Beck said Obama has a deep hatred of White folks.

What bothers me the most are all the lies, but I guess that subject belongs on another thread.

So when you disagree with Obama, you are not doing so because you are a racist. When other people disagree with Obama, they are doing so because they are racists. Thanks for breaking that one down for us justNancy. I wish you were always around to tell us what people really mean.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:56 PM

31,777 posts, read 24,824,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I see DUMB people.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
He deserves no more respect than any other President who has sat in the Oval office (except that he called Kayne West a Jackass and any other President would have called Kayne's actions "inappropriate". He earned extra points with me for that!)
Actually, what Kanye West did could be considered racist. (I just think he's just a self-absorbed jerk.) He picked on a 19 year old White girl to shout that a Black performer was better. No matter what his motive was, he didn't tell people to pray for Taylor Swift's death or show up with a gun strapped to his leg. He didn't spread lies and tell the crowd that Taylor's songs had subliminal messages to kill your babies and your grandparents or that illegal immigrants were going to get her CDs for free.

What's ironic about the Hitler signs is that his opponents are acting like Hitler, not Obama. Think about it. They are rallying people together and using fear tactics, lies and hatred to unite them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies