Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 11:02 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I certainly will if what you describe happened. Please provide a link or more details.
Let me guess MSNBC hasnt shown you the video of the black boy cheating the junk out of the white boy and the rest of the bus cheering it on. Well wouldnt that just figure

Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I certainly will if what you describe happened. Please provide a link or more details.

Now if you watched FOX news you would know about this story. You know the place where you can get all the news. The liberal news like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and ABC does not report anything unless they want you to hear it.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:04 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
This is why I don't like hate crimes laws, oh, but this guy, oh but that guy, like a bunch of kindergarteners. I'd like to say it's an obvious case of aggrivated assault and he will be arrested and punished but then again it's Georgia and that's the cost of living there. It's really a shame that members of the Military aren't safe there

Old 09-16-2009, 11:06 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Again as I stated before in case your reading is off. IF THOSE BOYS USED RACIAL SLURS WHILE BEATING THE VICTIM, THEN DEFINATELY THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME. It is a clear cut case with the man that beat this woman, he snapped and while beating her he used RACIAL SLURS.

I don't care what the circumstances where, racial slurs or not, any man that beats a woman in front of their child deserves the worst. What I hate is the hate crimes laws which puts some above others. We are all entitled to EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:08 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I don't care what the circumstances where, racial slurs or not, any man that beats a woman in front of their child deserves the worst. What I hate is the hate crimes laws which puts some above others. We are all entitled to EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

You would think, unfortunately not always the case.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:09 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
OH

NO

You are ALL wrong...righties right here in this forum INSIST there is NO racism in this country.

According to THEM....We are all just imaging these things...we all made them up...it didn't happen........mass halucination.... the "liberal" press has a big conspiracy to make up these stories..........

Nope, no racism in the good ol' USA !

""" And it's only his policies we object to."""

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I want to find a tree with a low branch. Somebody else can bring the rope.

974 posts, read 1,587,448 times
I certainly hope this man is "treated" and "see's the light" in jail. By all that I mean I hope he is gang raped and strung up. Women beaters are cowards... PERIOD.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:11 AM

36 posts, read 69,533 times
What I don't get is how people can stand by and allow any person to be viciously attacked. I hope this POG goes to jail a very long time. There are so many time-bombs walking around and maybe half of them wouldn't go off if they knew they'd have to face an angry mob who doesn't tolerate big bullies.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:11 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Let me guess MSNBC hasnt shown you the video of the black boy cheating the junk out of the white boy and the rest of the bus cheering it on. Well wouldnt that just figure

Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
The cops said it was not racially motivated but that the students involved are going to be expelled and rightly so. And they should also be jailed and prosecuted- and the kid's family should consider a civil suit against the families of those involved as well. We had a kid in my daughter's old school that was attacked in the bathroom and her family sued the student and the student's parents and won $4800. I had to take my daughter to court because she was a witness in the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies