Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 PM

200 posts, read 131,329 times

Advertisements

Feds probe attack on Ga. reservist as hate crime

The Beaumont Enterprise >> www.beaumontenterprise.com - www.beaumontenterprise.com (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_RESERVIST_ATTACKED?SITE=TXBEA&SECTION=HOME&TEMP LATE=DEFAULT - broken link)#

Big surprise, white kid gets beaten no hate crime charges, black woman gets beaten of course hate crime charges. So come on lets hear your excuses now liberals.

Keep pushing people we will fight back with a vengeance. Keep it up...

He says the "woman" spit on him with a person who has gotten into confrontations with black women before I know exactly what he means its happened to me as well..

Old 09-16-2009, 02:50 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
Feds probe attack on Ga. reservist as hate crime

The Beaumont Enterprise >> www.beaumontenterprise.com - www.beaumontenterprise.com (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_RESERVIST_ATTACKED?SITE=TXBEA&SECTION=HOME&TEMP LATE=DEFAULT - broken link)#

Big surprise, white kid gets beaten no hate crime charges, black woman gets beaten of course hate crime charges. So come on lets hear your excuses now liberals.

Keep pushing people we will fight back with a vengeance. Keep it up...

He says the "woman" spit on him with a person who has gotten into confrontations with black women before I know exactly what he means its happened to me as well..
Are you really surprised......

Old 09-16-2009, 02:52 PM

200 posts, read 131,329 times
Not really. I am just sickened. The people and corporations that run this country make me sick to my stomach.
You take away everything a man has he has nothing left to live for. They best watch it. We will only be pushed so far.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:54 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
You should take your complaint up with the local authorities who referred the matter to the Justice Department.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:55 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,226,528 times
Quote:
with a person who has gotten into confrontations with black women before I know exactly what he means its happened to me as well..
Why am I not surprised to hear that?

8,998 posts, read 14,782,217 times
Quote:
Not really. I am just sickened. The people and corporations that run this country make me sick to my stomach.
You take away everything a man has he has nothing left to live for. They best watch it. We will only be pushed so far.
How can you complain about corporations when you're a libertarian? Don't you believe in the FREE market and letting employers take advantage of employees, customers, etc and you HATE government intervention?

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
Quote:
Then kindly leave.

Quote:
Nothing to live for. (see above)

You don't like anything thats not the way you want it. Well guess what. Thats the same with everybody else, no matter if were (R), (D), (I), black, white, brown, muslim, jew, or christian.

Last edited by plannine; 09-16-2009 at 03:04 PM..

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Evidently folk heard the dude in GA calling the woman he was beating a "N".

ergo....

we dont have sound for the bus beatdown..... but I get your point. and agree with it.

Personally i dont understand how 2 people can be beaten and one victims attacker will get 10 years more jail time than the other victims attacker simply because the motive in one instance was hate.

Hate as a motive is no more damaging to a person than greed. the victim is harmed and deserves justice regardless of the motive.

it is mind boggling. (that dude in GA needs to be put in a jail cell and forced to listen to Nancy Pelosi talk for about 20 years. )

Old 09-16-2009, 02:57 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Oh, well your racism sickens me. "They best watch it"???? What are you, some tough guy? LOL, give me a break. Oh, & I'm sorry, what was taken away from this man? His freedom because he beat the crap out of a woman? Boo fricking hooo!

Old 09-16-2009, 02:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:

And yet somehow, none of us are surprised by this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies