Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does ACORN, Democrat Leadership and Obama Go Hand-in-hand...
yes 37 77.08%
no 11 22.92%
other 0 0%
not sure 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:00 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,534,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Seeing every single min of every single video is NOT going to change the 2 videos and whats on them

You are just trying to dsitract from the 2

You guys really have a reading problem. I HAVE not tried to distract from ANYTHING...your combative bias glasses are fogged. I have stated time again on this thread, those workers got exactly what they deserved, and hopefully will get more. My question is, why do YOU guys not believe that those workers that FOLLOWED the LAW should not have been acknowledged.
Unless someone agree's with you whole hearted without question, your fine, but the minute additional questioning is thrown in, your combative bias side takes over..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I would bet if the guilty parties in these ACORN offices were white, you would either be condemning them or silent on the issue.

are you serious, your actually pulling the race card out with me? Illegal is illegal. Grow up.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by botique View Post
blackandproud, you're really painting yourself into a corner with the position you've taken on this.

Let me understand your point. Asking questions or even having a position on a simple question is painting myself into a corner? Are you serious?

Old 09-11-2009, 11:23 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,384,667 times
Default The Acorn doesn't fall far from the Obama tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Oh lawd...why can't you stop taking the meds that make you read subliminal messages. I mean damn.

Its called balanced Journalism, but then again FAUX news is not known for that. Two video's released of two locations, ONLY those that fit in their mold. Why haven't they NOT only reported on those locations that had workers with integrity and did the right thing, but ONLY focused on those that deserved EXACTLY what they got and maybe more? You really need to learn about reading comprehension and stop with the subliminal reading.
You may be guilty of 'sublimining' yourself.
How did you divine 'integrity' and 'did the right thing'?
The possibilities other than base corruption
and an indignant casting out are many.
A few come to mind.
Equipment malfunction, not as good as the tapes shown , perhaps the Acorn agent was being evasive.
Trying to evaluate these people and not saying much. I'll even grant that an agent or two or three indignantly thru them out.
But you can't assume that those unreleased tapes were all of one type.
Unless you know something the rest of us don't or have super powers of some kind.
Do you?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,191 times
I guess this would beg the question..

According to Van Jones... Republicans are a*holes....

So, what does that make Democrats...

A*CORNS

...coming home to roost, eh rev'rend?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 PM

3,109 posts, read 9,835,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Oh lawd...why can't you stop taking the meds that make you read subliminal messages. I mean damn.

Its called balanced Journalism, but then again FAUX news is not known for that. Two video's released of two locations, ONLY those that fit in their mold. Why haven't they NOT only reported on those locations that had workers with integrity and did the right thing, but ONLY focused on those that deserved EXACTLY what they got and maybe more? You really need to learn about reading comprehension and stop with the subliminal reading.

There are more to come, maybe. The team (pimp, hooker, producer) was interviewed on Hannity radio and was asked that question "Are there more tapes to be released", the response was maybe. Hannity took it as a yes. They will be on Hannity show tonight.

I bet we get one a day for a week or so.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:45 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,941,704 times
Looks like another ACORN imbecile was fired today.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:51 PM

4,465 posts, read 7,996,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

The newly released videotape, shot on July 25, shows ACORN staffers explaining to the pair how they can hide the woman's professed work — prostitution — and get a loan that will help them establish a brothel.

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
So since they can find ZERO cases of proven voter fraud by ACORN, or anyone else, and they themselves have been found in approx. 200 (+) (I erred on the low side) verdicts to have been guilty of voter intimidation against legal minority voters, they have to try to pedal this junk??

See what retaining guys like Rove gets ya in the end??

Old 09-11-2009, 04:04 PM

3,109 posts, read 9,835,427 times
blackandproud: don't you understand the strategy. They are releasing a different tape a day. There will be more. I would be surprised if they got thrown out of any office. This is going to be fun to watch. Almost like a soap opera. Stay tuned for the next episode, "ACORN Pimps the Pimp"!

Hey, this could be a new tv series this fall!!! I'll watch!

Old 09-11-2009, 04:12 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,207,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gy2020 View Post
blackandproud: don't you understand the strategy. They are releasing a different tape a day. There will be more. I would be surprised if they got thrown out of any office. This is going to be fun to watch. Almost like a soap opera. Stay tuned for the next episode, "ACORN Pimps the Pimp"!

Hey, this could be a new tv series this fall!!! I'll watch!
Soap Opera? Nothing beats Sarah (I lie 4 Jesus) Palin, the Hillibilly from Wasila regarding Soap Opera's. Her whole life is a freakin soap opera...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies