U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:52 AM

4,059 posts, read 3,892,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Uhmm... Milk and Moscone were assassinated by a disgruntled Democrat.
LML is discussing the rhetoric of hate, not partisan politics.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:56 AM

13,090 posts, read 7,819,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb64282 View Post
I find this quite disturbing, you could see it in her eyes just how much she cares and people are ripping her for that? Personally I don't think we see it ENOUGH from politicians that they give a d*mn. People are marching to THE WHITE HOUSE WITH GUNS, sign saying 'we're unarmed this time' OUR FELLOW AMERICANS ARE THREATENING OTHER FELLOW AMERICANS, INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT WITH VIOLENCE. The only meltdown I see is in people's decency.
It would be the most ironic situation if americans started killing each other over health care.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:24 AM

1,244 posts, read 2,541,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
The woman is a snake willing to do or say anything to further her own agenda. Pretty sad we have people that actually believe the crap she spews.
I disagree, but I suppose it would take a snake to call such a genuine person a snake, what's your handle again?

Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM

1,883 posts, read 1,809,609 times
Quote:
I disagree, but I suppose it would take a snake to call such a genuine person a snake, what's your handle again?
bwahahahaha.. A genuine person?!?! She is so plastic it isn't even funny. She's a liar and a bad actor at it.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:37 AM

:P I know, that was pretty dark of me lol, it was a joke though I'm sorry Snake I'm sure you're not really a snake, couldn't resist. well, we are all entitled to our opinions, but I think I'm pretty good at telling when people are sincere, I think she definitely was there, if not, she's in the wrong field

2,196 posts, read 1,735,505 times
Default These Folks have Acheived The "Theshhold Of Meltdown".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Nancy Pelosi (a poster image of a screwball) now is getting frantic over political rhetoric. She fears violent revolution.

Boy, talk about being overly sensitive about criticism.

Or, is she just taking the opportunity of using examples of some fringe nuts (from the right) to trample over our rights?

And then the other day, whacko Maureen Dowd felt that she would not get enough mileage out of Joe Wilson's two words "You Lie!", so she added her own words to what he actually said, to make it look like a completely racist attack.

I guess she can't handle the truth. Or, the truth just doesn't fit her views of the world - So, she re-writes history.

Not many of you liberal leaning teens that haunt this forum have any knowledge of recent history - So, you would not know that there has always been some fanatical noise and actions made against Presidents (especially the vicious attacks against Nixon, the Bushes and others).

But, the USA was not about to stamp out peoples rights - nor were whole political ideologies condemned.

I give the White House some credit for toning down the accusations coming from the left. For instance when the White House stood against Jimmy Carter and his divisive nuttiness.

Nancy Pelosi is probably the worse type of person that any political group could have as a poster child. She has "whacky" written all over her face (needless to say her words and actions).

And, phonies like Maureen Dowd will write away all credibility of liberalism.

Though, of course, on the other side is that phony closet queen Rush Limbaugh (who, like J Edgar Hoover, is too frightened to admit what he really is).

The day is coming very soon that people (middle of the road, level headed people, who are the real heart of this country) will grow tired of these clowns, and flush out both the media and Washington.

I think that we've had just about too much of this nonsense from both sides.

And, that is why people like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Wilson and the talking heads on the media are getting so frantic in their rhetoric. They realize that their stupidity is now so obvious. They are shouting out of desperation.

Greeting's,

Its a curious thing indeed.................. The word "Meltdown" is frequently being coined to describe the irrational and in some cases "Idiotic" behaviors of many high ranking Washington politicians.....

It's not specifically related to female politicians such as Ms. Pelosi.....It appears also to possess some of the high ranking male politicians as well.....

Curious and most suspicious is the fact that many of our Washington Political leasdership would exhibit great evidence of complete mental "Meltdown and or Breakdown".......... regarding the current unparalled amount of protests by America's concerned citizens regarding the many destructive and self serving policies of the current Washington Administration......

A "Democracy" in action..... A Democratic People taking an active part in their countries government..... A Democratic Government in disagreement with it's elected political representatives should never cause those very politicians to mentally "Meltdown".......... But should in all honesty...... cause these same 'MELTDOWN" oriented politicians to be most proud and appreciative of the efforts of these "American Patriots" and the dynamic efforts they are making to exercise their rights as legal citizens of this great nation.....

It's "OK" for Americans to participate in the politics of their nation.
It's OK for all American Citizens to remind their elected officials of the "FACT"..... that We The People are without doubt their "Boss".....
It is in "FACT" OK for the American People ot voice their strenous opposition to the policies advanced by their elected officials.

Yes ......... It's OK to do these things !!!

Those politicians whom choose "Tantrums" and or Meltdowns" as responses to the will of millions of the American People..... truly need
to consider another career..... The Political Life or "Career Politician"
field is just not for cry babies of whinners.....

America desperately needs loyal and effective "Patriots" to lead this great nation safely into the future with all of our cherished liberties in tact.....

It appears that many of those in key Washington Political leadership positions simply "Do Not Honestly Have A Clue" about effective leadership...................... Sad..... Unfortunate.... Unbelievable..... and now they simply "Meltdown" when they should desperately work together with the American People to resolve the enormous amount of destructive problems facing this great nation......

The good news is this....... The American People are slowly waking up and becoming aware of the debacle in the Washington Political Scene..... and the dynamic & resolute voice of opposition from these great Americans shall be heard at all levels........... without a doubt.....

Once again now..... You must admit "Democracy In Action " is a profoundly beautiful thing..... And our "Democracy" remains the envy of the rest of the world......... Thank You L. F.

Last edited by L.Funk; 09-18-2009 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Spelling and such / Thank You L.F.

10,867 posts, read 11,944,593 times
Quote:
I think we may have found the one and only member of The Nancy Pelosi Fan Club. Congrats!

Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I think we may have found the one and only member of The Nancy Pelosi Fan Club. Congrats!
lol yea yea w/e in all seriousness though, I do think she is a lovely genuine lady with a deep passion for peace

Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,362,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Nancy Pelosi (a poster image of a screwball) now is getting frantic over political rhetoric. She fears violent revolution.

Boy, talk about being overly sensitive about criticism.

Or, is she just taking the opportunity of using examples of some fringe nuts (from the right) to trample over our rights?

And then the other day, whacko Maureen Dowd felt that she would not get enough mileage out of Joe Wilson's two words "You Lie!", so she added her own words to what he actually said, to make it look like a completely racist attack.

I guess she can't handle the truth. Or, the truth just doesn't fit her views of the world - So, she re-writes history.

Not many of you liberal leaning teens that haunt this forum have any knowledge of recent history - So, you would not know that there has always been some fanatical noise and actions made against Presidents (especially the vicious attacks against Nixon, the Bushes and others).

But, the USA was not about to stamp out peoples rights - nor were whole political ideologies condemned.

I give the White House some credit for toning down the accusations coming from the left. For instance when the White House stood against Jimmy Carter and his divisive nuttiness.

Nancy Pelosi is probably the worse type of person that any political group could have as a poster child. She has "whacky" written all over her face (needless to say her words and actions).

And, phonies like Maureen Dowd will write away all credibility of liberalism.

Though, of course, on the other side is that phony closet queen Rush Limbaugh (who, like J Edgar Hoover, is too frightened to admit what he really is).

The day is coming very soon that people (middle of the road, level headed people, who are the real heart of this country) will grow tired of these clowns, and flush out both the media and Washington.

I think that we've had just about too much of this nonsense from both sides.

And, that is why people like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Wilson and the talking heads on the media are getting so frantic in their rhetoric. They realize that their stupidity is now so obvious. They are shouting out of desperation.
Even though I lean liberal, I think Richard Nixon deserves much more credit than he has been given. He got us out of Vietnam and straightened out an economy suffering from runaway inflation.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM

26,848 posts, read 19,103,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Is that why the President is saying he doesn't think opposition to him is based on racism?
yet you and your fellow 'bots keep insisting that it is.

are you calling bammers a liar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or