U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 12:31 PM
LML

7,110 posts, read 8,114,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
LML the current President is helping to further this racist divide in this country along with Van Jones, Wright, and czars the "one" has chosen.Because. No crises goes unused.............. Divide and conquer.......... Only they did not bet on the resistance happening and the using of their own tactics against them or even their own words.
How the h@ll is he further the racist divide? BY BEING BLACK????? By associating with other black people? At each and every turn he has rejected the chance to use race as either excuse or blame. But for some folks the very fact that a BLACK MAN is their president is "furthering the racist divide."

Old 09-18-2009, 12:35 PM

16,272 posts, read 9,105,195 times
When I feel like cussing.

If i need to say something smells like @@@@ or your full of @@@@ I now use the word

Pelosi.

Nancy if full of pelosi.
What a stinking pile of pelosi...

etc.

this woman is a perjoritve.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:37 PM
LML

7,110 posts, read 8,114,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Uhmm... Milk and Moscone were assassinated by a disgruntled Democrat.

Good heavens above!!!! What in the WORLD does the political party of the assasin have to do with it. His killing was fueled by prejudice, hate, and fear. Not by his political views. Just as the prejudice, hate and fear that are fueling the current conflagaration are not really political at all.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 PM

12,627 posts, read 18,160,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
How the h@ll is he further the racist divide? BY BEING BLACK????? By associating with other black people? At each and every turn he has rejected the chance to use race as either excuse or blame. But for some folks the very fact that a BLACK MAN is their president is "furthering the racist divide."
What was said about their color? Or is that you just jumping on the racist band wagon. Every hear of their beliefs and practices. I know that is a foreign concept at the moment because we do have a president that has questionable associations, beliefs and practices but that is how most get into office by what they believe, practice and defiantly who they associate with.
I wont do your work for you look the people up and watch and read what they preach and do for yourself!

You are DEAD WRONG about each and every turn rejecting the chance to use race for excuse or blame................ Are you forgetting................. GATES just for one..............

Old 09-18-2009, 12:44 PM

12,627 posts, read 18,160,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
I have already stated that I think it is sheer lunacy for people to bring guns to any political event..........the word "people" includes all HUMANS.

Go to MSNBC for pictures of white guys carrying guns at political rallies. Chris Matthews "Hardball" show in particular.

Yes, I saw the video of the black panthers with guns. I still find it not only irresponsible but, as I said, sheer lunacy for PEOPLE to bring guns to political events. It is, IMO, a receipe for violence, tradegy, and disaster. There's a good reason why it is not "polite" to discuss politics or religion at social events........topics are too hot!

Btw, calling a woman "hysterical" is soooo obviously patriarchal and such a sad effort to "stop" her. LOL Doesn't work on me. How are things over at stormfront these days? What do those guys have planned next? And how are those PLEs working out for them?
Well, I sure do hate to burst your bubble of obamaland but the photo of the first gun toting man to bring a gun was a BLACK MAN................... they cleverly cut him out of the pics...

Old 09-18-2009, 12:58 PM

3,854 posts, read 3,741,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
CNN would not show the black man with a gun on his hip, they just showed his gun and made it seem like he was white. No face shots.

What if a woman called another woman hysterical. Is that patriarchal? just checking.
Yes, it is. The patriarchal value system is made up of both men and women. Always has been.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Pelosi can see the end of the tunnel and the end of her power and job. That MUST be frightening for her---poor women.
so, janelle, have you become hopelessly numb too? Pelosi was giving voice to what many Americans are seeing and feeling these days. Some of us can learn from history. We don't have to repeat it.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Well said, LML.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:05 PM

16,272 posts, read 9,105,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Wonder WHERE you got that idea..............roysoldboy?
I think it was an internet email.... anyway it was funny and true so I adopted it! LOL!

if you are suggesting that I was suggesting the idea was orriginal to me, please forgive me for not pointing out I got it from someone else.

I certainly wasnt trying to take credit.

but it is quite funny! LOL!

Old 09-18-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I think it was an internet email.... anyway it was funny and true so I adopted it! LOL!

if you are suggesting that I was suggesting the idea was orriginal to me, please forgive me for not pointing out I got it from someone else.

I certainly wasnt trying to take credit.

but it is quite funny! LOL!
Ahhh, that clears it up. The "pelosi" idea was from someone else who sent it out as an email. I appreciate your not trying to take credit for the original idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or