Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:12 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlander1 View Post
It is all very true, and right in front of peoples eyes. The majority (see
two above posts) have their heads so far up they can't see it. I knew
about all these things years ago, and talked myself out of believing what
I had proved to myself was true. Then since about 2000 or 2001 I have
seen things unfolding and happening that prove it is true and in motion.
It's quite frightening. I believe many people are realizing it more now
because they have been hit hard and are looking for answers. It takes
a ton of time and dedication to research the truth and come out of the
matrix. Most people aren't smart enough to see the big picture. It's
unfortunate. There are well laid out resources out there that provide all
the details and proof to scare the hell out of you, and like I said YANK you
out of the Matrix. It is much easier to live with your head in the sand, and some don't have the brainpower to wrap around the truth. That is
why you have lazy minds like above..it's always the tin foil hat or the
conspiracy theory, that is the only two lame things they have between
themselves and taking the time to know the truth. It's undeniable.
No kidding!

I knew about the Medical Establishment cover-ups of natural, effective inexpensive cures for about 15 years now and recently came across THIS site which is pretty telling because it's by Lorraine Day M.D. an orthopeadic surgeon who said she was taught in medical school that all practitioners of natural medicine were quacks.

It wasn't until SHE got cancer when she had to admit that it made NO SENSE whatsoever to use conventional treatments that would make your immune system weaker when you need it to be as strong as possible to fight off the cancer. She ended up curing her own cancer using ONLY natural methods. She made a 180 degree change in her attitude about Natural Medicine and now is VERY outspoken about it. Look at THIS!The Bird Flu HOAX - How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions

Nobody can argue that the dollar has drastically lost purchasing power. I heard it had lost 60% of its value since 2001!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 12:35 PM

Here is another futurist Gerald Celente who has forecast most of what has transpired over the recent decades. He is so accurate that even BIG Corporations use his consulting services to figure out how to take advantage of the trends he predicts. The Trends Research Institute® - Forecasting, Tracking and Analyzing Global Trends

Maybe half of the City-Data users have their head in the sands but the Corporate interests that want control aren't stupid. THEY pay attention to these analysts and I'm sure use their knowledge to figure out how to gain even more control.

Jim Rense interviews him each month. His website is Rense.com, and here is the most recent interview with lots of commentary on how the bailouts aren't working and how those that engineered them and benefitted from them (primarily Goldman Sachs and ex- Goldman employees in the Federal Reserve are world class criminals).... along with his most recent predictions about housing, education, jobs dissappearing..and more.

Here are the 4 ten minute audio YouTube clips of the interview.

YouTube - pt 1/4 Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Sept 10 2009

YouTube - pt 2/4 Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Sept 10 2009

YouTube - pt 3/4 Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Sept 10 2009

YouTube - pt 4/4 Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Sept 10 2009

Old 09-19-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
What Would The U.S. Look Like During A Collapse? : Neithercorp Press

As the author has written part of this has already happened and the IMF is pushing for SDR monetary system to be put into place. Interesting read...........

Another purpose behind the collapse is to consolidate control of important infrastructure into the hands of the government. As private companies go into bankruptcy (as GM did), the government will move to snatch up controlling interest. The time will come when utilities, television stations, even internet providers, will be forced hand over financial control. Most likely, the government will attempt to maintain these systems and amenities to dissuade citizens from outright revolution.
Great Link! I think before long it is going to be harder to find those "experts" wearing rose colored glasses who tell us the worst is over. Some say we are headed for a depression WORSE than the Great Depression due to all the sophisticated Ponzi schemes ie mortgage backed securities, consolidated debt obligations combined with the bailouts. Also back then the population wasn't increasing while jobs were being sent overseas never to be seen again in this country. Also the food was pure; medicine was less dangerous. People's immune systems were stronger and people themselves were smarter, aware of what was going on and a lot more proactive than they are today.

I just wish we had elected officials who cared about their constituents and didn't decide to drag this out for 5 or 10 years the way it sounds like it is going to play out.

If Pres. Obama really wanted to be a popular president, all he'd need to do is BE RESPONSIBLE and STOP SPENDING! Period. Call a tax holiday on income tax for a few years. STOP BIG GOVT. INTRUSION IN OUR LIVES. STOP BIG AGRA from trying to ruin our food supply and put farmers out of business by forcing them to buy genetically engineered seeds costing 50% more than last year that won't bear vegetables or fruit with seeds that can be planted. STOP pushing BIG MEDICA AND BIG PHARMA on us.

BRING TROOPS HOME from all over the world. Before long we'd be a prosperous nation again...but not at the rate he is going now, that is for darn sure. Instead, he's making things WORSE.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:16 PM

111 posts, read 179,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
In these 2 videos, Adrian Salbucci from Agentina goes over strategies of government elites that try to take control so that they can benefit the most. He talks about how our world WAR system does this. He says that right now our government is using a psychological war ("psy") against us by lying to us about reality and is trying to psych us out using the media and have us think we can't do anything but follow them (the minority albeit the elite minority) such as how the "recession is over"; minimizing the true unemployment rates by not including the under-employed and part-time workers and those forced into early retirement.

Also they try to get us all thinking how terrible the swine flu is when all it does is make people a little sick. It is HARDLY worth taking a toxic vaccination to try to prevent which could do even MORE harm. [By the way, the 5 companies making the vaccine stand to make $98 BILLION profit off the vaccine sales.]

He says what we need to do is continue our spiritual growth ie our tea parties and town hall meetings INSISTING our officials do what is right. We have to WAKE UP and understand what is happening. Use the INTERNET to interact and interface and EDUCATE those that are still oblivious to what is going on. Knowledge is power. Their brainwashing won't work if we are all aware of what they are trying to do!

We the People… The Insurrection | Adrian Salbuchi

Feel free to add more analysis from other experts.
I watched both videos. Listening carefully what Salbuchi had to say, one advice of his I liked "Get out of the system."

Does anybody have any good suggestions and tips to be the cause of the "pin pricks" he mentioned? I thought to stop using my credit cards, but I get 3% reward points in cash at the end of the year. Buying at the big discount stores plus the extra rewards points their cards give, by not using credit cards can that be considered a pin prick? I do pay the entire balance each month so I don't get socked with high-interest charges. When they begin charging me a yearly finance charge, I will stop buying in bulk, and switch over to cash. In the process of it I probably will spend less.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedlydee View Post
I watched both videos. Listening carefully what Salbuchi had to say, one advice of his I liked "Get out of the system."

Does anybody have any good suggestions and tips to be the cause of the "pin pricks" he mentioned? I thought to stop using my credit cards, but I get 3% reward points in cash at the end of the year. Buying at the big discount stores plus the extra rewards points their cards give, by not using credit cards can that be considered a pin prick? I do pay the entire balance each month so I don't get socked with high-interest charges. When they begin charging me a yearly finance charge, I will stop buying in bulk, and switch over to cash. In the process of it I probably will spend less.
Actually, I think by getting out of system he means going about your life withOUT leaving a paper trail for every transaction. Pay cash for everything. Don't use your credit cards. Buy local -- don't buy at Walmart.

Also since the dollar's purchasing power is withering away, stock up on non-perishables or what you can that will last. So if you need it a year or two or three from now, you won't have to pay the inflated price they are charging for it then because you'll already have a supply you bought at today's prices.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:58 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedlydee View Post

You can never completely leave the system but you can get as far away as possible with little interaction.

I use my CC but pay off in full each month. No interest for the banks.
I dropped cable.
I unplug and turn off non essential items. No electricity drain.
I don't buy preprocessed food except for ice cream
I don't buy "plastic pumpkins" (worthless nick-nack junk items)
I buy quality American made if possible items (last longer).
Don't get into debt. I only have a mortgage.
I grow some vegetables and have chickens for eggs.
I buy at Farmer Markets and get meat directly from a farmer there.

Live below your means and keep a good "rainy day" account of cash (MM or CD at bank). Cash is real wealth, not the so-called "value" of your home.

Lowering your taxes though involve some big lifestyle changes.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Actually, I think by getting out of system he means going about your life withOUT leaving a paper trail for every transaction. Pay cash for everything. Don't use your credit cards. Buy local -- don't buy at Walmart.

Also since the dollar's purchasing power is withering away, stock up on non-perishables or what you can that will last. So if you need it a year or two or three from now, you won't have to pay the inflated price they are charging for it then because you'll already have a supply you bought at today's prices.
The phasing out of the paper trail is practically impossible in the way society conducts business: automatic deposits, automatic utility payments, and the checks generated making payments are still tied to having to use a bank, etc.

Thank you for your response, though.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You can never completely leave the system but you can get as far away as possible with little interaction.

I dropped cable.

Live below your means and keep a good "rainy day" account of cash (MM or CD at bank). Cash is real wealth, not the so-called "value" of your home.

Went down your list and already do most what you have suggested:

*Re CC - I already do that.
*Can't drop cable. Husband wants his Nat'l Geographics and Military channel and I am one of those 'loons' who alternately will view Beck and the Fox channel in general. But if we absolutely have to, that is going to be next on the list.
*I unplug small appliances when not in use and turn off lights when leaving a room and have strategically energy-saving light points throughout the house.
*I keep the purchase of pre-processed food at a minimum. Ham and milk are the two items I can think of that are pre-processed and are in our refrige right now.
*Sometimes there is left-over icecream because of celebrations. Ice cream is so American, though, but I know what you mean, it is a x-tra that can easily be done without.
*Never decorate for Halloween, but do buy plenty of candy for the trick or treaters.
*Buying American? Where? I need a bigger magnifying glass.
*Just used most our savings to payoff mortage. Don't know if that was the best thing to do. Closed my accounts with BofA.
*Can't have chickens. Not allwowed, we live in the city. Have lots of fruit trees, though, and grow a variety of herbs.
*This family eat little meat. Thank goodness, most cities around where we live have a Farmer's Market on different days of each week, but meat cannot be bought at these Markets. For that I go mainly to T. Joe's.

Keep ideas coming, please. Remember this is supposed to be a concercerted effort.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:35 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
I could list people I would absolutely compare to reptilians. As a matter of fact, they are so evil, they make reptilians seem like Mr. Rogers. Reptilians usually speak in monotones, have no compassion, or they feign compassion, they have no conscience, no guilt. They aren't just American. They can come from any background, and go to any church, mosque, or temple. I guess they can be compared to gamblers or alcoholics, but they are hooked on power, and control. Many choose politics, because they have control over more people, especially weak minded, or uneducated. They DO exist.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

I dropped cable.

Good for you. I'm also debt free; cancelled my cable - which was a good choice as it was really a waste considering I only watched reruns. I also have a container garden with veggies but not as many as I'd like---but I can see how it will save money not having to buy so many organic veggies as I used to . After selling my house in 2007 I'm still renting but would like to pay cash for a place; build solar panels and have a big garden and get OFF GRID as much as possible ---but at the same time if things get REALLY bad, like Peter Schiff in his book CRASH PROOF says they could very well, if there is lots of unrest and increased crime, it would be nice to be able to relocate to where it is safe whether it be in this country or out of the country. Schiff and others say that those in rural areas will fare better than those in the city when things get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies