Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 04:14 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,806,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Legalize pot and gay marriage! The tax revenue on pot and childless gay married people paying the marriage penalty tax will cover universal healthcare!
You are sooo funny, you are on a roll today!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 04:15 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,459,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Well... that's because we are being too kind... drop a few bombs on the drug cartels and its game over... they need large farms... a couple of radioactive bombs and its toasty for a long time... perhaps then the foreign government will take the war on drugs more seriously...
That would be equal to declaring war on those countries. You cant just drop radioactive bombs on other countries.
That way you would kill many innocent people. Other countries would start delivering the US with drugs.
Your ideas can be realized in some fantasy movie or video game but not in the real world.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:18 PM

Sure we can... we are the USA... we invaded two countries that didn't ask to be invaded... we disbanded their government and setup some puppet government... we told the world we freed them... Mission accomplished... then we went about taxing our people carbon credit taxes and make them pay for other people's health care insurance... later on, we are going to double the tax rate to pay for all the social programs... we are living the European Dream! If other countries choose to attack us with their drugs... we will go in there and kill everyone and disband their govenment and then leave it in rubbles.. killing innocent people? What would innocent people be doing on a drug farm?

Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Let's just burn down the poppy fields over in Afghanistan instead of protecting those "farmers" while they harvest and send back to us.

War on Drugs my foot.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:24 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,459,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Sure we can... we are the USA... we invaded two countries that didn't ask to be invaded... we disbanded their government and setup some puppet government... we told the world we freed them... Mission accomplished... then we went about taxing our people carbon credit taxes and make them pay for other people's health care insurance... later on, we are going to double the tax rate to pay for all the social programs... we are living the European Dream! If other countries choose to attack us with their drugs... we will go in there and kill everyone and disband their govenment and then leave it in rubbles.. killing innocent people? What would innocent people be doing on a drug farm?
You dont know much about radioactivity, do you?

Old 09-19-2009, 04:27 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,354,717 times
News Flash Peeps,.. the Mexican Cartels are growing marijuana right in our national forests. Large amounts of marijuana have been burning in the California wildfires. I still think legalizing marijuana is the way to go. We already have a system in place to do it.
MARIJUANA TAX STAMPS
Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-19-2009, 04:33 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,657,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Ha ha.
I guess you haven't heard of the GAYby boom.

In any case, I guess I can get on board with that even though the government shouldn't be involved with marriage.

I'll be running a gay friendly pot bakery when pot becomes legal and I'll even cater to some gay weddings.
I have heard of that, but I still contend that a lot of gay people wouldn't marry if they understood that they would have to pay the marriage penalty if they don't have kids! Shhhhhhhh ....

Old 09-19-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
You dont know much about radioactivity, do you?
Sure I do... it is the decay of atomic particles that can cause cancers and other sickness... it tend to take a long time to decay and maybe nobody would return to the farm once its "dirty"... hopefully not windy either...

Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
News Flash Peeps,.. the Mexican Cartels are growing marijuana right in our national forests. Large amounts of marijuana have been burning in the California wildfires. I still think legalizing marijuana is the way to go. We already have a system in place to do it.
MARIJUANA TAX STAMPS
Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nah lets just put a 5 cent bullet in the skulls of drug makers... cheaper and less problems...

Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,354,717 times
Yeah, sure,... I got a great deal on a chicken with five drumsticks ................. Chernobyl Farms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies