Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 11:23 AM

683 posts, read 824,935 times

Advertisements

All I can do is shake my head on this one.....

America electing an America-hater for president vanquished our moral authority.

Want proof? You can find it in the release of Islamic terrorist Abdel Basset al-Megrahi. Evil is unleashed in a world where good has decided to sit out the Islam’s war on the West. Remember, Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi was so intimidated by President George W. Bush, he voluntarily turned over his WMD. I had my issues with Bush when he lost his mojo and caved to the left in his second term, but one thing is for certain: Abdel Basset al-Megrahi would never have been released with a patriot in the White House. Abdel Basset al-Megrahi would never have been released on the first day of Ramadan without a pro-jihad president in the White House. The chaos from the anti-American presidency has not even begun

America-Hating Obama Goes After CIA (http://www.newsmax.com/pamela_geller/obama_cia_terror/2009/08/26/252522.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 11:24 AM

3,292 posts, read 4,474,295 times
I too believe that articles that use polarizing terms like "good" and "evil" like we live in some kind of comic book universe are well written and researched.

Also, America-hater... nice.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:26 AM

4,465 posts, read 8,000,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post

Want proof? You can find it in the release of Islamic terrorist Abdel Basset al-Megrahi. Evil is unleashed in a world where good has decided to sit out the Islam’s war on the West. Remember, Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi was so intimidated by President George W. Bush, he voluntarily turned over his WMD. I had my issues with Bush when he lost his mojo and caved to the left in his second term, but one thing is for certain: Abdel Basset al-Megrahi would never have been released with a patriot in the White House. Abdel Basset al-Megrahi would never have been released on the first day of Ramadan without a pro-jihad president in the White House. The chaos from the anti-American presidency has not even begun

America-Hating Obama Goes After CIA (http://www.newsmax.com/pamela_geller/obama_cia_terror/2009/08/26/252522.html - broken link)
So, you like torture?

The US being a rogue nation?

And note it's Newmax- corporate fascism.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:27 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,675,363 times
funny how the author of that rambling rant never bothers to mention WHO released al-megrahi.

note: it wasn't the u.s. government.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 AM

683 posts, read 824,935 times
Investigating our intelligence personnel for doing their job during a time of war is absolute treason. And the Libs who are pushing this agenda are complete traitors to this country.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:

You're about as accurate in your analysis and conclusions as your handle would indicate.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:38 AM

4,465 posts, read 8,000,367 times
Quote:
Investigating our intelligence personnel for doing their job during a time of war is absolute treason. And the Libs who are pushing this agenda are complete traitors to this country.

Nuremburg?

"I was just following orders" didn't cut it then.

Does not now, either.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
1. We're not at war.
2. They are being investigated for exceeding their duties.
3. You don't understand the word 'treason'
4. The traitors are the ones who instituted policies of torture against innocent people.

Other than that, you're dead-on.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,461,458 times
To the OP:
<sniff, sniff> Here's a hankie.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:58 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
So you are in favor of unregulated government agencies? What exactly makes the CIA above the law? Have you ever heard of the word "corruption?" Are you a drone that has been programmed to accept anything that you are told is acceptable? Do you understand that not questioning the government is a sure way to Fascism? Obviously you don't understand any of the above nor do have any comprehension of the history of the CIA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies