Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 03:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
No he's not.
Nettynahooooooooooo is wallowing in the events of 70 years ago.
That's what zionists do.

I don't hear the Russians whingeing about the millions who perished in WW2, at the UN.
And the USA, until recently had missiles pointing at them (the Russians) and wanted to wipe them off the map too!
I don't hear the Russian denying they perished, do you?

Try and read and hear for comprehension - Bebe was responding to the UN allowing a holocaust denier a forum at the UN.

Are you a denier too?

Old 09-24-2009, 03:33 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,245,584 times
Quote:
Great.

I look forward to Nettynahnooooooooo anguishing at the UN, about all of the deaths of homosexuals, gypsies, Roma, Slavic Serbs, Slavic Polish, Ukranians, Russians, Chechens, Cossacks, French, Belgians, Dutch, Danish, in the concentration camps of Europe.
What do you mean by this? Do you look at this with some sort of sick humor? My family is from the Ukraine. My relatives were exterminated by the likes of Stalin and Hitler. Hitler hated ALL slavs, although he himself had slavic blood. He hated them as much as he hated Jews, Blacks, and Catholics. He wanted them all gone. Funny how we are so quick to call racism to a man who gets upset during a joint session of Congress and calls "you lie" but the real extermination of a people based on their ethnicity is but an entertaining matter to you.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
What do you mean by this? Do you look at this with some sort of sick humor? My family is from the Ukraine. My relatives were exterminated by the likes of Stalin and Hitler. Hitler hated ALL slavs, although he himself had slavic blood. He hated them as much as he hated Jews, Blacks, and Catholics. He wanted them all gone. Funny how we are so quick to call racism to a man who gets upset during a joint session of Congress and calls "you lie" but the real extermination of a people based on their ethnicity is but an entertaining matter to you.
I don't need a history lesson from the likes of you, thanks.

I am more than familiar with the Third Reich's policies and their implementation.

Where did I say that Hitler didn't hate Slavs?
(read the list of nationalities/ethnic groups that I posted earlier)

I don't hear the Russians whingeing about the 27 million of their ethnic Russians being wiped out 70 years ago, at the years UN conference.

We're in 2009.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
It was a grand speech, but he didn't mention Israel has blood on it's hands too. Neither side is innocent, neither side is right.

Maybe China should take over the middle east and "save" it, because we're doing a lousy job.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I don't hear the Russian denying they perished, do you?

Try and read and hear for comprehension - Bebe was responding to the UN allowing a holocaust denier a forum at the UN.

Are you a denier too?
Deny what, exactly?

Old 09-24-2009, 03:43 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
No he's not.
Nettynahooooooooooo is wallowing in the events of 70 years ago.
That's what zionists do.

I don't hear the Russians whingeing about the millions who perished in WW2, at the UN.
And the USA, until recently had missiles pointing at them (the Russians) and wanted to wipe them off the map too!
your ablility to type is proof that typing is not proof of rational thought.

Your comments here arent reasonable nor are they rational.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:48 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,245,584 times
Quote:
I don't need a history lesson from the likes of you, thanks.

I am more than familiar with the Third Reich's policies and their implementation.

Where did I say that Hitler didn't hate Slavs?
(read the list of nationalities/ethnic groups that I posted earlier)

I don't hear the Russians whingeing about the 27 million of their ethnic Russians being wiped out 70 years ago, at the years UN conference.

We're in 2009.
You also don't hear dictator leaders calling for the extermination of or wiping Russia off the map as you do with Israel. Maybe THAT'S why he is talking of these crimes, NOW, in 2009. Because that hate and threat is STILL there, for them, for their country and its very existence. Duh.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
your ablility to type is proof that typing is not proof of rational thought.

Your comments here arent reasonable nor are they rational.
What is not rational is a politician getting up and spouting about events 70 years ago - in 2009 at the UN.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
What is not rational is a politician getting up and spouting about events 70 years ago - in 2009 at the UN.
Take off the tin-foil hat. The reason he is talking about it is because of ah-nutjob's comments about the Holocaust.

Keep up.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
You also don't hear dictator leaders calling for the extermination of Russia as you do Israel. Maybe THAT'S why he is talking of these crimes. Because that hate and threat is STILL there. Duh.
And what about the destruction of Palestine?
By the zionists?

As I say the Russians have a lot more to be aggrieved about, concerning events 70 years ago - but you don't hear them whingeing about it at the Un 2009.

Those zionists really ought to get off the stage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies