Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:25 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I just think it's ironic that a few days ago you were sending out DM claiming that you had changed your views and were sorry if you cause any pain and now here you are again...

Why do you want to read hate quotes? Why would you want other people to read them? What could possibly be the benefit of sharing hateful information?
Because the liberals always love sharing hate speech by white people

Hate speech by anyone is wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 12:28 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Because the liberals always love sharing hate speech by white people
Yeah...no, I don't think so. If someone were to sned me an email of hateful things white people said I'd delete it. I certainly wouldn't post it online...what does that prove "Hey look! Someone hates me!"

Old 09-29-2009, 12:30 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
So your way of fighting hate is to spread it to as many people as possible? yeah I could see how that would make sense.
Just as you are pointing out your race in your status?

Old 09-29-2009, 12:31 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,496 times
Quote:
Yeah...no, I don't think so. If someone were to sned me an email of hateful things white people said I'd delete it. I certainly wouldn't post it online...what does that prove "Hey look! Someone hates me!"

Read this forum much???

I have seen every single hateful thing someone on the right has said publicly gleefully thrown up on this forum followed by some sniveling liberal saying "see, I told you they are all racist"

Pretty pathetic by the left

Old 09-29-2009, 12:38 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Just as you are pointing out your race in your status?
Me pointing out my race is spreading hate? Care to explain how you came to that conclusion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Read this forum much???

I have seen every single hateful thing someone on the right has said publicly gleefully thrown up on this forum followed by some sniveling liberal saying "see, I told you they are all racist"

Pretty pathetic by the left
Yeah no I'm sorry I don't see that much; possibly the people who do that are on my ignore list. I do see "so and so is racist...well not really but that's what the left will say so I'll say it first" and those people are on my ignore list too.

I have low tolerance for people who have nothing better to do then scream racist because the tar is black but the lines on the road are white.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:34 PM

294 posts, read 412,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudandwhite View Post
Anti-white Hate Speech (http://www.amren.com/features/anti-white/hate_speech.html - broken link) I found these qoutes shocking. How do these people keep their jobs. please take the time to read them. thank you
Good question how do they keep their jobs? This is outrageous.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERS-One View Post
There are pride groups made up almost exclusively by white people that aren't hate groups - ethnic groups. A St. Patrick's Day parade is the celebration of a culture that is white as can be, but it's not an outward celebration of skin pigment. It might be for some folks, but they are keeping that to themselves. At least that's been the case at the ones I've attended.

However, I've never seen/heard a group that relies on "White & Proud" as part of their public identity not have some hateful values attached. The fact that race even has to be mentioned is usually a tip off.

If there are such groups, somebody post a link please. It'd be an education.

That is a reasonable request. One poster is upset because Europe will allegedly be Muslim ere long. Do people change colors if they practice Buddhism or Islam? Taoism? I too would be curious to see such a group;
after all, there is a huge difference in the local Bocce Ball Club and the Aryan Nation.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:47 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudandwhite View Post
Anti-white Hate Speech (http://www.amren.com/features/anti-white/hate_speech.html - broken link) I found these qoutes shocking. How do these people keep their jobs. please take the time to read them. thank you

They don't have jobs. They hold positions.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:15 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,932,048 times
Quote:
Why do you want to read hate quotes? Why would you want other people to read them? What could possibly be the benefit of sharing hateful information?
Knowing your enemy is rather beneficial. (You wish to God, retroactively, that more information had been shared about Hitler, Stalin, and their ilk when it might have made difference enough.)

As is the counsel of Frank Chodorov, from 1949: The problem, for those who hold freedom as the highest ideal, is not the idea[s] espouse[d] but the power [sought]. Let them rant their heads off---that is their right, which we cannot afford to infringe---but let us keep from them the political means of depriving everybody else of the same right. (Emphasis added.)

Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,513,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post

That is a reasonable request. One poster is upset because Europe will allegedly be Muslim ere long. Do people change colors if they practice Buddhism or Islam? Taoism? I too would be curious to see such a group;
after all, there is a huge difference in the local Bocce Ball Club and the Aryan Nation.
A poster in another thread mentioned American Renaissance, which while doesn't outright endorse hate, does deal in racism of, um, the scientific kind. Genetic inferiority and all that stuff. I guess there are those who genuinely don't harbor feelings of hate, but live in a different reality than I do.

I suppose that would be the case if we're discussing supremacy groups - there obviously has to be inferior groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies