Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,717,984 times

Advertisements

LOL!!! Whiny liberals complaining about repeat threads... I guess thats all you can do now that you have all been humiliated by Stupid Sarah. I hope she talks about clubbing seals, shooting wolves from helicopters, barometers, Joe the plumber... etc. in her book... You betcha! She is absolutely banking on all the liberal hatred. With the millions she makes off her book maybe she can wipe the slate clean with that wardrobe situation that was so important....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 11:34 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,783,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Most of the people who buy her book are knee-jerk feminists or rightwing ditto heads.
That takes care of the obligatory leftist "Palin is stupid because we say so, and anyone who buys her book is also stupid because we say so" hysterical version of "defense".

Back to the subject:
Sarah Palin continues to terrify the left. Judging from the way they go ballistic every time she lifts a finger (and many times when she doesn't do anything at all), she is the most influential politician since, well, Barack Obama.

Coupled with the fundamentally conservative nature of most normal American people, her book is generating huge interest. The publisher had better get on with the second printing.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:36 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gy2020 View Post
On Rush today, he was saying that Palin has over 1,000 offers to speak. And that she is the number one on Amazon and Barnes and Noble and the book has even come out. Unprecedented for a non fiction book.
True. She is also in great demand from the media. We are going to see a great deal of her in the coming months, she will be fundraising for the all-important 2010 elections and I'm sure we will be seeing her at campaign rallies around the country, especially in those conservative districts the democrats hold from 2006 and 2008.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
LMAO Fear spelled I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y...
If she is insane then why can't you just marginalize her as such and ignore her?
The opposite of love is indifference. Apparently there is much more going on here.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,783,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
I going to pre-order my copy right now.
I'm getting curious enough about what's in it, that I will do the same.

Thanx for all the publicity, lefties!

Old 10-01-2009, 11:49 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
This is shocking!!! I thought no one liked her and I thought everyone thought she was stupid!!
Have you had your head in the sand? Many people worship The Quitter, as some on this thread evidence.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:53 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,018,829 times
Will a first-place landing, and 1.5 million in print be sufficient to land a NY Times book review? Certainly wasn't enough for Mark Levin or Glenn Beck. Interesting that those long standing top sellers aren't reviewed, but Gwen Ifill's was.

The Times is in a perfect situation to review it...if they hate it (likely), it's another opportunity to heap on the scorn and ridicule. If's it a least tolerable, they can attribute that to the ghost writer.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
LOL!!! Whiny liberals complaining about repeat threads... I guess thats all you can do now that you have all been humiliated by Stupid Sarah. I hope she talks about clubbing seals, shooting wolves from helicopters, barometers, Joe the plumber... etc. in her book... You betcha! She is absolutely banking on all the liberal hatred. With the millions she makes off her book maybe she can wipe the slate clean with that wardrobe situation that was so important....
It has nothing to do with Sarah Palin; I've said this on other threads as well. It is just quite annoying to scan for interesting topics and see the same one several times. No who am I kidding...it's because Sarah Palin frightens me and seeing her name makes me cry...you know cause liberals are deathly afraid of Sarah...oh no I typed her name...I'm afraid..someone help me

Old 10-01-2009, 11:58 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,254 times
Quote:
I thought everyone thought she was stupid!!
everyone does. we just want to read all the stupid things she says

Old 10-01-2009, 11:59 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I wonder if if got there 6 weeks out from the release date.

"Unprecedented", as one industry expert said.
If you really wonder why don't you do a search and find out. We all know how good you are at finding information that no one else cares about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies