Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 12:39 PM
obo

916 posts, read 985,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
They didnt say Obama is being impeached, They said When as in when it happens.

Now I'm not saying its going to or not just clearing it up

Kinda like when people said Bush was going to be impeached
Thank you, that is nideed what I meant. If Clinton can be put through the Impeachment process over lying about adultry, BO isn't far from this possibly happening to him as more and more corruption entanglements get uncovered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 12:43 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,674,085 times
funny how akr and i came out with some factual arguments against the validity of malkin's claims (never mind smash's excellent point about how silly it is to act like obama somehow orchestrated the olympics coming to chicago when the plans began long before he was president), and all the "do yr homework" people can talk about is whether or not obama is getting impeached.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
obo

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
funny how akr and i came out with some factual arguments against the validity of malkin's claims (never mind smash's excellent point about how silly it is to act like obama somehow orchestrated the olympics coming to chicago when the plans began long before he was president), and all the "do yr homework" people can talk about is whether or not obama is getting impeached.
Jarrett has been a long time crony of the Obamas. She and the Mayor put in the bid for the games to come there, yes it was before BO was elected, but now that he's in office she is using him to get what she wants for Chicago and their buddies. If you can't see the trail of corruption that all leads back to these people AND the Obamas, especially that they are from Chicago (the most corrupt political machine around), then there is no helping you understand what is going on. How could one of the top 10 most corrupt politicians even be employed by the WH? Can you answer that?

Old 10-01-2009, 01:26 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
OMG this isnt as much about the Oylimpics coming to Chi Town as it is her and how close she is the the President and who is he surrounding himself with. and just who she is The Olyimpics is just a smart part of it.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:29 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,184,331 times
What's silly about all this is that The Habitat Company in Chicago (and Ms. Jarrett) never acted as a slumlord. The housing development in question is not in a slum, and only about 12 blocks from the president's manse.

The folks believing the Malkin claptrap just want to believe stuff like this. The other Habitat property (Regent's Park) is an integrated set of high-rises featured on "60 Minutes" as a model development. But folks who are not from Chicago don't know that.

And, I have yet to see a national conservative commentator correctly describe the 'Chicago machine'. Hint: It does not include the Obamas.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:37 PM
obo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
What's silly about all this is that The Habitat Company in Chicago (and Ms. Jarrett) never acted as a slumlord. The housing development in question is not in a slum, and only about 12 blocks from the president's manse.

The folks believing the Malkin claptrap just want to believe stuff like this. The other Habitat property (Regent's Park) is an integrated set of high-rises featured on "60 Minutes" as a model development. But folks who are not from Chicago don't know that.

And, I have yet to see a national conservative commentator correctly describe the 'Chicago machine'. Hint: It does not include the Obamas.
Oh yeah? What's this?
The Illustrated Results of Obama's "Community Organizing"

Old 10-01-2009, 01:57 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
It's a blog...

Old 10-01-2009, 01:59 PM
obo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
It's a blog...
Playing dumb??? What were those pictures? Who owned them while they went to trash while recieving federal money to do the upkeep? Can you answer that or are you going to beat around the bush like usual.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,184,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
Who owned them while they went to trash while recieving federal money to do the upkeep?
I have no idea. Give me the address and I can tell you what the structures look like now.

I guess that is relevant.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:58 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times
it is pretty interesting this little band around the Obama's
think this will get fairly hot soon as the pieces keep getting put together
the WH is blogging now against this stuff....go figure~~
hee haw!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies