Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Once again, your babbling confuses me.

1. Who thinks minors having stranger gay sex in bathrooms is a good thing?
2. I hear about more heterosexual men wanting sex with girls than I do gays want sex with boys. And I see more of it.

It's apparent that you wouldn't miss Beck.
A perfect example of someone that would follow Beck just as the ones that followed Jim Jones. Beck should found a colony and have all of his disciples relocate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
A perfect example of someone that would follow Beck just as the ones that followed Jim Jones. Beck should found a colony and have all of his disciples relocate.
No. Your post is the perfect example of someone making a foolish generalization.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:16 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
No "agenda" of any kind should be promoted--be it sexual or political or any specific race, creed or gender. I don't understand why any "agenda" has to be promoted, other than tolerance of each other because no one is exactly the same--particularly tolerance of what is effectively someone's sexual preference. Look at the mission statement of Rachel's Challenge which has come through schools in my area and other areas:

"We exist to inspire, equip and empower every person to create a permanent positive culture change in their school, business and community by starting a chain reaction of kindness and compassion."

This kind of campaign would effectively remove all the time-wasting, agenda-promoting opportunistic mess from a child's school day. God forbid that we should teach our children kindness and compassion to each other.

We teach our children that all people are created equal, and that people should be treated the way that our children want to be treated--period end of story. Shame on politicians for promoting anything else.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:45 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Obama's "Safe Schools" Czar - Another Far-left radical....

Look a duplicate!!!! started before this thread.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:20 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,946,937 times
Default Audio: Safe Schools Czar’ Advocates Pro-Gay Curricula for Kindergartners

Safe Schools Czar’ Advocates Pro-Gay Curricula for Kindergartners during a GLESN event in Iowa in 2000

Breitbart.tv » Uncovered Audio: ‘Safe Schools Czar’ Advocates Pro-Gay Curricula for Kindergartners

We have no room in the public education system for Kevin Jennings, he needs to go.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:30 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Oh, give it a rest, will ya? Some people turn out homosexual or bisexual. That's just the way it is. It doesn't matter how "pro-gay" or anti-gay anyone is; if a person is meant to be attracted to the same sex, it's going to happen, whether you like it or not.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:36 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
It's utterly repulsive that kindergarten students are being targetted with sexual indoctrination. This isn't the first example either. I would never send kids to public schools. Too much government, social engineering, and not enough learning.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:39 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
It's utterly repulsive that kindergarten students are being targetted with sexual indoctrination. This isn't the first example either. I would never send kids to public schools. Too much government, social engineering, and not enough learning.
There's nothing wrong with teaching kids that gay people exist in the world, and that they deserve to be treated equally. Some of those kids will grow up to be gay or bisexual.

And you're worried about social engineering in public schools? I would posit that anyone who sends their kids to private religious schools are very much in favor of social engineering. That's why they choose religious schools in the first place.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:57 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Kevin Jennings also supports NAMBLA, pedophilia, and statutory rape. Just the kind of person you would expect Democrats to put in charge of Safe Schools. If this is their idea of "progressive", I don't want any part of it.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Kevin Jennings also supports NAMBLA, pedophilia, and statutory rape. Just the kind of person you would expect Democrats to put in charge of Safe Schools. If this is their idea of "progressive", I don't want any part of it.
He supports those things, really? I'd be interested to see evidence of that if you happen to have it, thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies