Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I don't know why you even bothered posting. Just like I don't know why the mods chose to let this thread stay open despite all the offensive remarks that I reported.
"Offensive to Natalay" does not equal "racist."

Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
You have no evidence whatsoever that I don't care about black rape victims, or that I don't care about black victims in general. I do, very much. I care about all victims of crime and I want all perpetrators to be punished.

My point, which you deftly missed (why am I not surprised?) is that whenever there is a racial injustice against blacks, the media is all over it, but whenever there is a racial injustice against whites, the media is deaf, dumb, and blind. It's all about "political correctness" and no matter what hatred of the day you are nursing with your wild imagination, the fact of the matter remains that everyone is hurt when lies are perpetuated -- that means people that both you and I care about.
Chattypatty,
what is your point in this thread? I have not seen you say anything that lends for a discussion thus far and clearly the mods are just going to let this roll on until people get tired of throwing out "black people are evil" stories so until that happens why don't you tell us what you hoped to accomplish by creating this thread? What is the topic you wanted to talk about?

Old 10-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Chattypatty,
what is your point in this thread? I have not seen you say anything that lends for a discussion thus far and clearly the mods are just going to let this roll on until people get tired of throwing out "black people are evil" stories so until that happens why don't you tell us what you hoped to accomplish by creating this thread? What is the topic you wanted to talk about?
You know exactly what my point is, what my questions are, and you are not objective enough to be able to discuss them. All you have managed to do in almost every single post of yours is cry "racist!" and "offensive!" which hardly makes a discussion.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:13 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
You know exactly what my point is, what my questions are, and you are not objective enough to be able to discuss them. All you have managed to do in almost every single post of yours is cry "racist!" and "offensive!" which hardly makes a discussion.
Ok I don't know exactly what your point is which is why I asked you nicely.

So I'll ask again.

What topic did you want to discuss? What questions do you have? What did you hope to accomplish by creating this thread?

Old 10-14-2009, 09:14 PM

145 posts, read 184,125 times
Quote:
You have no evidence whatsoever that I don't care about black rape victims, or that I don't care about black victims in general. I do, very much. I care about all victims of crime and I want all perpetrators to be punished.

My point, which you deftly missed (why am I not surprised?) is that whenever there is a racial injustice against blacks, the media is all over it, but whenever there is a racial injustice against whites, the media is deaf, dumb, and blind. It's all about "political correctness" and no matter what hatred of the day you are nursing with your wild imagination, the fact of the matter remains that everyone is hurt when lies are perpetuated -- that means people that both you and I care about.
Umm that's just not true. 95% of missing persons/murderered victims that get significant media coverage are WHITE FEMALES.

Examples include Chandra Levy, JonBenet Ramsey, Natalie Holloway, and Caylee Anthony.

I can't think of the last time a murdered/missing black girl or woman received anywhere near as much air time as white victims.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:14 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
I don't know why you even bothered posting. Just like I don't know why the mods chose to let this thread stay open despite all the offensive remarks that I reported.
Thank you Natalay, for all us decent people that was one of the worst posts I've seen. BTW, I enjoy your input, please keep it up.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
"Offensive to Natalay" does not equal "racist."
You are offensive to a lot of people. And yes, you are a racist.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Like you've been any more objective or concise.

You started this thread because you had one negative experience with a group of black teens, and then used that experience to broad brush black youth with your own preconceived prejudiced, bigoted view points.

The crux of your argument was essentially, because of your experience, "they must all be like that".

If the teens in this situation had been white, you wouldn't have bothered to create this thread.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by + or - View Post
Umm that's just not true. 95% of missing persons/murderered victims that get significant media coverage are WHITE FEMALES.

Examples include Chandra Levy, JonBenet Ramsey, Natalie Holloway, and Caylee Anthony.

I can't think of the last time a murdered/missing black girl or woman received anywhere near as much air time as white victims.
Good Lord! AGAIN, you don't get it!

WHO kills the majority of black murder victims? Other blacks do. When blacks victimize blacks or whites victimize whites, it doesn't get that much attention in the media unless it's a particularly horrendous story. But when whites victimize blacks (or, as in the case of the Duke LaCrosse team, are merely accused of having victimized a black woman) the media really runs with it. Conversely, when blacks victimize whites, the media keeps mum.

I suggest you google Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome and then ask yourself, "why haven't I heard about this?"

Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 PM

97 posts, read 116,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by + or - View Post
You are offensive to a lot of people. And yes, you are a racist.
your Racist too Your posts where you talk of black retaliation. Have shown your true thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies