Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 07:29 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,496,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
This is pure speculation, but from what I've read on a lot of these threads, probably 1/3 of people on this forum, probably agree with the white supremists. Most of them are Obama haters. They want to say it's about his policies but it's really about a black man being the POTUS.
I am a white male married to a black female. I have a deep hatred for white supremacists (not supremists). I also despise Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, La Rasa and any other individual/group that shamelessly exploits and baits racial issues to promote their own agenda.

I don't dislike Obama because he's black. I dislike Obama because he's a fraud.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
This is pure speculation, but from what I've read on a lot of these threads, probably 1/3 of people on this forum, probably agree with the white supremists. Most of them are Obama haters. They want to say it's about his policies but it's really about a black man being the POTUS.
The liberal media has trained you well, which is exactly their intention. Convince the mindless liberal minions to believe anyone who strongly opposes Obama is doing it because of race.

As for the OP, why in the world would anyone want to go to stormfront to begin with? Second, why would you expect anything other than bashing of anything not favorable to whites? I would be surprised if there is ever a day that the mentally ill bigots aren't whining about something to do with black, hispanic, asian, or jewish people.

Really, is anyone surprised that people who are so focused on hatred could be so hateful towards a baby? I realize babies are cute and all, but hate doesn't stop for cute.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:41 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

The cutest baby in Amerika is an imported tar baby from afreaka, imagine that, and the prez also hails from the dark continent,neighboring Kenya.
Not surprising, a few of the obvious commonalities with a few members here at C-D.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:45 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
The contest was for cutest looking baby, so it has nothing to do with the way the parents look.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:46 PM

61 posts, read 78,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The contest was for cutest looking baby, so it has nothing to do with the way the parents look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
I am a white male married to a black female. I have a deep hatred for white supremacists (not supremists). I also despise Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, La Rasa and any other individual/group that shamelessly exploits and baits racial issues to promote their own agenda.

I don't dislike Obama because he's black. I dislike Obama because he's a fraud.
Did it ever DAWN on anybody here that Babytalk Magazine and GMA might just be pushing a cultural marxist agenda here??!!!!! Come on, there were 50,000 entries, and it just so happens that a "controversial" couple with a black child is chosen? Let's get real here.

I thought on that website the one poster put forth some good information about the Bonnier Corporation based in Sweden, and the American HQ of that magazine is in liberalized NYC. Does anyone here know that this year's Miss Sweden is also black?

There were 50,000 entries, but the winner supports "alternate lifestyles" etc. I side with the anti-liberals and I think they have made their case is calling it like it is. There were 50,000 entries, why this particular kid out of all those beautiful babies? Cultural Marxism.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:48 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
I wouldn't click on that cesspool for a million bucks...who needs that unreasoning hatred and utter lack of character hanging around in their subconscious? TLV is right...all babies are beautiful. Anyplace where the choice of a black baby makes grown men and women paranoid that "white people are disappearing" is a place for schizoids. Talk about getting down in the gutter...

Old 10-12-2009, 07:49 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
what makes it even more funny, the baby has 2 white parents. Thats like a roundhouse uppercut combo to white nationalists. Also shows you how far theyve fallen and how worthless they are. [link to worthless organization removed]
Why are you legitimizing Stormfront by posting a link to them here in City-Data? And isn't this a "dog bites man" story? Acting indignant over Stormfront idiocy is like getting mad at a bonobo for flinging crap from a tree. Why bother?

And this is the part of your post that really got my attention:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
Also shows you how far theyve fallen and how worthless they are.
Really? How far have they fallen? And from where? Their previous lofty position of respectability and legitimate social commentary?

Last edited by Drover; 10-12-2009 at 07:58 PM..

Old 10-12-2009, 07:54 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,423,879 times
It's a freaking Neo-Nazi site. Why would you take ANYTHING from them seriously? Stop making it sound like this is some epidemic. It's just a few losers.

Hunting down a white supremacist site, just to find something to p*** and moan about is pathetic.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:54 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingStar View Post
Did it ever DAWN on anybody here that Babytalk Magazine and GMA might just be pushing a cultural marxist agenda here??!!!!! Come on, there were 50,000 entries, and it just so happens that a "controversial" couple with a black child is chosen? Let's get real here.

I thought on that website the one poster put forth some good information about the Bonnier Corporation based in Sweden, and the American HQ of that magazine is in liberalized NYC. Does anyone here know that this year's Miss Sweden is also black?

There were 50,000 entries, but the winner supports "alternate lifestyles" etc. I side with the anti-liberals and I think they have made their case is calling it like it is. There were 50,000 entries, why this particular kid out of all those beautiful babies? Cultural Marxism.
Welcome to CD, Dancingstar!

Wow- You join, place two comments on the CA forum and then stumble on this thread in P&OC all within four minutes. Almost....seems........

Old 10-12-2009, 07:56 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,921,797 times
i keep up with stormfront because they are an enemy, keep your friends close, enemies closer.
im half white and half black, so im right on the top of the enemy list. Gotta be in the know with them, keep an eye on them, make fun of them whenever I can heh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies