Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 11:45 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,553,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
I think it may NOT be wrong. Every entity have their freedom to say yes or no.
In my opinion, I feel it is wrong to not include gays and lesbians in your church and/or mosque. Especially when Christianity/Islam both claim they are peaceful and such.

However, I agree with the concept that they have the freedom to say yes or no to allowing gay and lesbians into their church or mosque.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2009, 11:49 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,271,127 times
First of all there should not be a single mosque in America period.

For some reason they wont allow a mosque to be searched for things they should not be having and if they wont allow our police or FBI into the mosque then they should be shut down.

They give a religious line of crap for the reason, but no building in America no matter what it is should be exempt from being searched.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:51 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,553,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
First of all there should not be a single mosque in America period.

For some reason they wont allow a mosque to be searched for things they should not be having and if they wont allow our police or FBI into the mosque then they should be shut down.

They give a religious line of crap for the reason, but no building in America no matter what it is should be exempt from being searched.
Why shouldnt there be a single mosque in America? There may be some mosques that do not allow the police or FBI to search and they should be shut down. But what about the ones who do let them search?

Do you think there should be any other religious worship home aside from Churches? For example, are you ok with Hindus having a temple to Lord Krishna?

Old 10-15-2009, 07:10 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,694,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
If those kids just wanted to rob him, why didn't they just take his money and leave. Why did they end up killing him? Obviously you are in denial that they killed him in part because he was gay.

The person who killed George Tiller was a Christian fundamentalist. And why is that killers of abortion doctors are Christian. I don't recall any Muslims killing doctors for performing abortions.

And the Serbs who killed Muslims in the former Yugoslavia were Christians and they killed those Muslims because of their faith and they labeled it ethnic cleansing. They killed 30,000 of these Muslims

Fundamentalist Christians don't accept homosexuality either.
Shepherd was a meth head that was killed in a drug deal gone bad. The two guys that killed him even had sex with him. The whole made up story was liberal propaganda pushing an agenda. 20/20 debunked it years ago.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:14 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,328,088 times
Not a single mosque accepts any non-beleivers. It is against their Koran. Are you a believer?

Old 10-15-2009, 07:23 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,694,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Not a single mosque accepts any non-beleivers. It is against their Koran. Are you a believer?
What do you mean by accepts? A non muslim can visit certain mosques as a guest.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:24 PM

436 posts, read 872,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
I don't like aggressive religions, I think they hijack people's soul for their own good of expand.
If you always try to do good thing and stay away from bad thing, why need such an aggressive religion? Without this religion, you will be shaky and can not hold on your own ethnic standard? Strange.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:43 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,636,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
I don't like aggressive religions, I think they hijack people's soul for their own good of expand.
I detest non-agressive religions. Why have one if you aren't proud of it?
Who belong to one if your not going to promote it?

I suppose you'd like us all to be lukewarm and feast on milktoast?

Old 10-15-2009, 07:47 PM

436 posts, read 872,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I detest non-agressive religions. Why have one if you aren't proud of it?
Who belong to one if your not going to promote it?

I suppose you'd like us all to be lukewarm and feast on milktoast?
If promote=repel the non-believer, which is the case in islamic religion at least, then I feel the weakness of them.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:53 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,618,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hmmm, yes......but this is america, not iran.
Just get ready to sleep tomorrow with those with whom you are making bedfellows today.

Liberals constantly make bedfellows with the most dangerous. Strangely self-destructive in their bent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies