Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:31 PM

436 posts, read 874,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
But does that count if he's a gay interior decorator? If he is, then run up to him and try to get some free decoration tips. Doesn't mean he isn't a serial killer, just means he's one with great taste in fabrics.
The cop/FBI/CSI can track his credit card purchasing record down to find useful lead, given the assumption that he does want to use this high cost efficient method to do what she think he will do.

This has nothing to do with the non-straight practice. It is all about street smart.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Serial killers are generally very intelligent. Draw what ever conclusion you want from this.
Unfortunately for victims and law enforcement officers, this is true. Hard to catch the buggers.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Wow, did somebody really say that? Maybe you want to go back and check the posts carefully.
Oh so you can make comments on this thread but you can't answer questions on your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Unfortunately for victims and law enforcement officers, this is true. Hard to catch the buggers.
So white serial killers = buggers.

Black teenage males yelling and acting idiotic = thugs.

Okay got it

Old 10-14-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
So there is no winning. The answer is ONLY black people are violent. ONLY black people commit crime. ONLY black people are poor. ONLY black people are on welfare.
I have a feeling that natalayjones may have the potential to become the founder of some African American foundation to fund those poor kids worldwide, not just Africa.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
I have a feeling that natalayjones may have the potential to become the founder of some African American foundation to fund those poor kids worldwide, not just Africa.
Who Me? No way. Don't you know that all black kids are criminal minded thugs? No thanks

+ or -,
I think you should also start threads titled:

Why do so many white women kill their kids?

Why do so many white kids get kidnapped?

Why do white people like mayonnaise?

That way we can all have intelligent conversations about white people

Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Who Me? No way. Don't you know that all black kids are criminal minded thugs? No thanks
You get to start from somewhere, not just furious deny and argument.
Don't assume that people will never ever change their mind.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:45 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,971 times
Quote:
Natalayjones is a real straight shooter and puts up with a lot of crap on this site. IMO, She has the patience of a saint.

The usual suspects always post thinly veiled racist threads designed to draw people out and make more thinly veiled racist comments. It happens all the time. As soon as one thread has run out of the usual comments another one starts up with the same message only worded slightly different. Some people just can't stop from obsessing about the differences in our society. Read down the lists of thread titles and someone comes along every other day and asks a question about "the difference between?"...........or "why do blacks?"............or some such other BS.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
You get to start from somewhere, not just furious deny and argument.
Don't assume that people will never ever change their mind.
Nope nope nope not me. I'm not even really black. I suffer from a rare skin disease that makes me dark skinned....kinda like Michael Jackson but in reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
. IMO, She has the patience of a saint.
Now that's funny

Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,959 times
It seems that the OP has a point, albeit made unintentionally.

What Makes Serial Killers Tick? - The Crime Library - Crime Library on truTV.com

Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,224,994 times
Quote:

+ or -,
I think you should also start threads titled:

Why do so many white women kill their kids?

Why do so many white kids get kidnapped?

Why do white people like mayonnaise?

That way we can all have intelligent conversations about white people
Wait just one minute, black people don't like mayonnaise? Thats odd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies