Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2009, 02:22 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Who are mixed...................
I checked Libya and they are 97% arab (caucasian) and the rest are mostly south European decent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 02:50 PM

206 posts, read 195,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisake View Post
This thread makes me want to see "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner," a classic and one of my all-time favorites. Partly b/c I want to see the movie, but partly b/c I can't recall if the couple ever kissed onscreen.

Katherine Houghton kissed Sidney Poitier on the cheek in the back seat of the taxi from SFO north to San Francisco.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I checked Libya and they are 97% arab (caucasian) and the rest are mostly south European decent.
Here we go again with the skewed stats. Ask some actual Libyans about that. Read some Gadhafi (Qaddafi, etc..) quotes about the subject. Arab is not a race. It is a cultural/ethnic distinction. Many Sudanese call themselves Arab as well, and they range from darker than I am to pitch black. Arabs range from the whitest white to the blackest black. Not all Arabs are Caucasian.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Here we go again with the skewed stats. Ask some actual Libyans about that. Read some Gadhafi (Qaddafi, etc..) quotes about the subject. Arab is not a race.
That's what I'm saying. Their race is caucasian.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:26 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

YouTube - Real Sex Between Jude Law And Nia Long From Alfie

You'd never see Scarlet Johansen, Jolie, Fox or Theron do this with a black man. These scenes always go farther with the white guy and the black man.

Well, to be fair,a lot of indie flicks that feature a white chick and black guy will have full blown sex scenes, but that's usually because they're...well...indie flicks. Mainstream may imply that they did something, but never show it.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
That's what I'm saying. Their race is caucasian.
That would be like saying that all Latinos are caucasian..............

Old 10-25-2009, 12:12 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,360,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Agreed, look at some Indian people like Aishwarya Rai. She is born to two Indian parents so it's not as if one of her parents is British. She looks completely Caucasian. Many Indian people look white or like Italians or Greeks with Caucasian features and straight Black hair. I agree that some Asians particularly some parts of India and the Middle East are clearly Caucasian
Those Indians are very much in the minority (particularly in India).

Old 10-25-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
That would be like saying that all Latinos are caucasian..............
I already posted the definition of caucasian, so I won't do it again.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
I already posted the definition of caucasian, so I won't do it again.
You're being bullheaded and stubborn, while refusing to acknowledge the reality outside Wikipedia. Not everyone in North Africa or the Arabian peninsula or anywhere else in the Arabic-speaking world is a white Caucasian, no matter what the CIA or anyone else says. I already gave Sudan, where Caucasians are negligible but all (at least in the North) are Arab, as an example for why your assertion is a fallacy.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:19 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
TV is more into interracial relationships. Has anyone mentioned Omar Epp's character having hot and steamy sex scenes with actress Olivia Wilde playing the Number 13 character?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies