Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:29 PM

14,946 posts, read 8,558,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
What sovereignty has the US ever had over the national economic policies of France or Brazil?
ANSWER: None.

What's revolutionary here is recognition that the crisis is global in nature, and that the globe will do better in dealing with it on a coordinated basis than through some hodge-podge gaggle of programs that focus on individual domestic priorities alone.

Some people however have painted themselves into political corners and would as the result rather see the world economy suffer than see their own silly misunderstandings cast into the light of day and corrected.
Brilliant deduction, as always ... the international gangsters that have set up this globalist system, and created the financial meltdown worldwide through their fraudulent central banking schemes, now claim that the world needs to hand over to them unfettered control of the global markets to fix what THEY broke?

As always ... you reaffirm the legitimacy of every opinion you disagree with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 07:30 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,603,684 times
But-But-But the sky is falling. A piece just hit me on the head !!!

Great, now I have a skull fracture. What better time to decide important matters.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:17 PM

9,895 posts, read 9,540,860 times
stuff like this makes me think if we dont have a future why bother doing anything like go on a diet. i know that seems like a simple thing, but it makes the future for me "why bother" why bother sacrificing anything like paying my bills early if we only have a few more months left to enjoy life as we know it.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:38 PM

10,824 posts, read 14,900,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Please please take 4 minutes to see this video...your freedom is at stake and will disappear by December...

YouTube - Obama is Poised to Give Control Of America To The World
Obama can sign anything he wants but it only becomes a treaty when it is ratified by two thirds of the US Senate and he can whistle in the wind for that to happen.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:47 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,603,974 times
This idiotic thread is 5 years old. Is it safe for me to come out of the basement yet, or is it still going to happen any instant now?

Old 09-02-2014, 01:52 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,102,216 times
My freedom disappeared at the end of 2009? I totally missed this memo. Thanks Obama.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:39 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
So Sorry, but RWNJ's have been making this prediction since before Obama was sworn in and nothing has changed and nothing of what they predicted has come true or ever will. Just more RWNJ conspiracy "stuff" nothing to learn here other than what we already knew, being far right requires one to be fearful and hateful towards anything they do not grasp, and that is a lot, and one must believe whatever ludicrous theory anyone comes up with so long as it feeds your fears.
My guess is that many RWNJ's could qualify as being mentally ill and should probably be put on some strong medication or institutionalized until they are deprogramed of their unjustified fears and hates.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,711,561 times
You know...so much angst would be non-existent if people would just read the date on the OP.

There have been countless similar threads since Obama was elected the first time -- *none* of it happened. Not U.N. gun control, not a program to indoctrinate our children to worship 'dear leader', not national confiscation of Bibles...none of the fear-this-fear-everything crud the GOP and Fox have promulgated.

As for the original posters, I wonder if they've come out of their 'prepper' cabin in the woods...or are they still certain the U.N. has taken over and everyone they knew is in a FEMA camp?

Old 09-02-2014, 06:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,909,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
This idiotic thread is 5 years old. Is it safe for me to come out of the basement yet, or is it still going to happen any instant now?
The video must be old also, it doesn't work!

When President Obama won by saying he was going to "Fundamentally Change America" it was obvious the people were not listening.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:53 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,909,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So Sorry, but RWNJ's have been making this prediction since before Obama was sworn in and nothing has changed and nothing of what they predicted has come true or ever will. Just more RWNJ conspiracy "stuff" nothing to learn here other than what we already knew, being far right requires one to be fearful and hateful towards anything they do not grasp, and that is a lot, and one must believe whatever ludicrous theory anyone comes up with so long as it feeds your fears.
My guess is that many RWNJ's could qualify as being mentally ill and should probably be put on some strong medication or institutionalized until they are deprogramed of their unjustified fears and hates.
Health Care has changed for the worse for many.......a lot of changes will be seen more in 2014 & 2015. The ME is worse than when President Bush left. ISIS felt comfortable enough to run amuck and gain most of Iraq back.

Yep no changes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies