Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 03:12 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,689,422 times

Advertisements

Rudy won't be there

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Great idea. College should be about education, not a freak/side show.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:18 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
Ha ha I bet they are fun. Cross-dressing seems to be more about fun and games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Some of my best friends are male crossdressers. I prefer their company over the towel slapping macho jocks any day of the week. We do a mean conga line ! yippeeeee!
That is pretty creepy. I agree with you. But by the time you are an adult you should just get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
No, some Hollywood kids movie. It is a surprise that they put trans in PG movie.
College should be about bringing cross-dressers, homosexuals, Christians, and conservatives together in harmony. Who knows, they may even date and later adopt kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Great idea. College should be about education, not a freak/side show.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:36 PM

436 posts, read 874,030 times
I guess the next sun rising industry would be cross-dressers, homosexuals only college.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:38 PM

There should be a GLBTQ college. The gays are sick and tired of being a stranger in a strange land.

You obviously cannot integrate homosexuals and cross-dressers with Christians or conservatives. They view GLBTQ activity as criminal and sinful.

Quote:
I guess the next sun rising industry would be cross-dressers, homosexuals only college.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Quote:
Why should people be NOT disgusted by cross-dressing?
Even my early great school son know that cross-dressing will be more than inappropriate.
Of course, people have a right to feel however they want about cross-dressing, but to say that anyone who cross-dresses is "disgusting" and has serious psychological problems indicates a lack of education on the subject and an intolerant attitude that I just don't care for.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:57 PM

We should all be loving and embracing of the cross-dressers. College is the perfect place for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Of course, people have a right to feel however they want about cross-dressing, but to say that anyone who cross-dresses is "disgusting" and has serious psychological problems indicates a lack of education on the subject and an intolerant attitude that I just don't care for.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:57 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,275,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I'm not disgusted by it. I actually feel pity.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:11 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
Crossdressing is flat out weird. There is nothing about it that requires acceptance, respect or anything else people want to claim for the sake of letting people do whatever they want. It's really nothing more than wearing a costume, which most people don't do on a daily basis either. Now, if guys want to dress like chicks (and even most women don't wear pantyhose these days!) that's their business, seriously, but the world won't accept it as normal because it really isn't, so they ought to be prepared for a lot of rejection. They can still do it if they want but they should also be in trying to figure out why they want to. Or better still, they can accept this as self absorbed behavior and stop obsessing about whatever the hell it is they are obsessing about and trying to "be me" blah blah blah and get on with life.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:36 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Crossdressing is flat out weird. There is nothing about it that requires acceptance, respect or anything else people want to claim for the sake of letting people do whatever they want. It's really nothing more than wearing a costume, which most people don't do on a daily basis either. Now, if guys want to dress like chicks (and even most women don't wear pantyhose these days!) that's their business, seriously, but the world won't accept it as normal because it really isn't, so they ought to be prepared for a lot of rejection. They can still do it if they want but they should also be in trying to figure out why they want to. Or better still, they can accept this as self absorbed behavior and stop obsessing about whatever the hell it is they are obsessing about and trying to "be me" blah blah blah and get on with life.
I've never been into cross-dressing, but I can understand what it feels like when society tells you you're supposed to be a certain way and your gut tells you something different. It's easy to say "get on with life" when you've never had to deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies