Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Glen Beck Nuts?
Yes 123 32.80%
No 252 67.20%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:47 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,560,294 times

Advertisements

I say NO leave Beck on! It's always fun to watch the clinically insane right wingers lose it all on TV!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 11:58 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,934,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
44 million on Medicare - 2008 53 million Medicaid - 2008
Population: US approximately 305 million - 2008
When we do the math, (44+53=97)<(1/2(305)=157.5).

Was it your aim to confirm the above posters assertion that the majority are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid? Well done.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:06 AM

1,266 posts, read 1,798,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
This is the second post in less than 10 minutes where I've read someone saying the 2nd amendment covers free speech - and you people claim to have read the Constitution? Here's a link - read it and make sure you know what you're talking about next time you put fingers to keyboard.
What do you expect? These folks are among the ignorant backwood yokel majority in this country who make up the Fox news viewer base and eat up every word boo-hoo beck spews from his lying propagandist pie hole.

And after all, The Constitution was put together by "elitist" educated liberals so naturally it takes a liberal mind to understand it fully.

Last edited by MrBlueSky_; 10-23-2009 at 12:15 AM..

Old 10-23-2009, 01:15 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,685,613 times
Quote:
Is Glen Beck the crazy relative you politely listen to as he talks, talks, and talks. Why is he on the air? That's my thought. But I have to ask:
Should he be taken off the air?
How about getting that freaking idiot Obama off of the air. He's on more
TV shows then Paris Hilton. At least she has something intelligent to say.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:19 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,187 times
Beck is no more nuts than.....what's his face...

....the "tingly leg" dude.....sooooo deeply in lust with BHO......

Old 10-23-2009, 01:30 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,146,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
ROFL, like what?

Old 10-23-2009, 04:46 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,440,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post

Has that stiff neck put you in a bad mood?

Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Quote:
Here's another interesting "Ben Franklin" moment - by Glenn Beck

July 23, 2009
You know, Ben Franklin was walking down the street after they signed the Constitution and a woman came up to him and said, so what have you given us, Mr. Franklin? And he said, "A republic, if you can keep it." That implies that there's responsibility on our shoulders. If you want a republic, if you want freedom, you must be responsible. Respect it. Understand what it is. Understand that it requires work and vigilance from all of us. And I've got to tell you something. Ben Franklin, the guy who went around to all of his rich, all of his rich profit‑minded people and said, "Hey, give some money to charity. Let's build a hospital." I think he would say to the guy who wrote the president and said, "And then I wake up in the hospital after they perform emergency situation, they saved my life, but I had to pay $10,000," I think Ben Franklin would say, "Here's a man who doesn't respect what he has; and B, doesn't have enough responsibility, personal responsibility to save the republic."

I think... Ben would be pissed you keep using his name to make your
argument - "Nut Case"
Explain why Franklin would be pissed. Maybe I'm not getting your point. (Still early in the morning).

Old 10-23-2009, 06:40 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
The problem.......IS:
The "plan" proposed by THIS administration to supposedly, "fix" these problems is NOT going to.
Understand?
And who will the GOP? Glen Beck, run him for president i would like to see how he does. I believe you know how he will do but no one will admit it

Old 10-23-2009, 06:57 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Glenn Beck should not be taken off the air. It is unamerican to try and silence someone because you disagree with them. However, if Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 he should be put in jail, but only if he is guilty of this crime.
Why do you keep repeating this when time and again you've been asked by other posters to provide proof, but cannot? You use the excuse that, well..."I didn't accuse" anyone of this, just said, "If..." But you keep repeating it over and over. That amounts to slander in my view. You've been asked to provide proof but you ignore that. Still, you keep at it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: Since you presumably don't know whether it's true, please find out before you repeat it again. Either put up or shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies