Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2009, 02:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,036 times

Advertisements

As much as I despise Savage I hope he's right on this, poor old Roysoldboy, I will have to feel sorry for him!

Aired on October 22, 2009 - Michael Savage Predicts Glenn Beck Will Be Silenced or Get Fired in 90 Days!!!!

YouTube - Michael Savage Predicts Glenn Beck Will Give Up or Get Fired in 90 Days!!!! - Aired October 22, 2009
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 02:21 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
THEY don't have the votes to pass public option so he will only have to attack the fact that we didn't get healthcare reform because they couldn't get it in with public option. You don't see that we can't have any kind of reform because what they have to have to save The Man is public option and they are writing all 1500+++ pages to get that in and nothing else. He will certainly be ranting about that.
No, he was saying that the HC system in the US is bad (2008), then this year he speaks of the system as the best in the world.
That makes him a hypocrite, because he changed his opinion like a pair of socks.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
If you want to be taken seriously, Roy, could you at least stop referring to your president as Oba mao. It was cute and clever once. Now it's just tiresome.

And watch the video on Jon Stewart! You conveniently ignored that, but it's all about health care and reveals that Beck doesn't really care about what he's saying. He's just going for ratings.

When it's popular to rag on our health care system, he did it in earnest. When it's popular to pretend we have the greatest in the world, he does that in earnest.

He just takes down whatever happens to be gorging his ideology, Roy. Kind of like a .... like a ... rodeo clown.
How can I stop spelling The Man's name as it should be spelled? It has become the way my fingers operate just as when I left out that space and the one letter. I thought it was great when I first saw it and since I have already used it so many times that THEY, the police from FCC, will be after me soon anyway I might as well have some fun with the name.

Beck is against public option which is the first step to single payer. As Barney Fwank says they don't have the votes to pass single payer but public option us the first step to getting single payer.

Beck and I say that improving health care is not necessary if we have to have public option to do it. Do you not see that?

11,155 posts, read 15,703,499 times
Asking Roysoldboy to question Beck would be like asking a devout Christian to question the Bible's teachings of Jesus.

Messiah worship is hard to break. That's why cults are so powerful.

p.s. His name is spelled Obama. President Barack Hussein Obama.

Show a little respect.

Watch the video that you continue to avoid. Then you might understand that Beck isn't for or against anything and you'll stop trying to divert attention by arguing policy when the topic of this thread is Beck's lies.

The FCC could give a crap what you write about. Just don't flash a boob.

76,975 posts, read 47,611,572 times
Quote:
Those who declare Beck to be nothing but entertainment and then run off to Esquire magazine for proof of who is and who isn't communist make me wonder about them and what they really believe.
Like I said there is plenty of proof of the communist ties, like The Economist, but if you want to cling to the proven wing-nut tactic of attacking the messenger, then be my guest. That is what you are good at.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
As much as I despise Savage I hope he's right on this, poor old Roysoldboy, I will have to feel sorry for him!

Aired on October 22, 2009 - Michael Savage Predicts Glenn Beck Will Be Silenced or Get Fired in 90 Days!!!!

YouTube - Michael Savage Predicts Glenn Beck Will Give Up or Get Fired in 90 Days!!!! - Aired October 22, 2009
I never hear Savage so thanks for the info about how he plans to take care of Beck as opposition that he can't handle. I think he is wrong but whocares about that?

Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
LOL, you get this from an entertainment site? Man, the legnths you guys will go to to prove your insanity.
So, how's everything in Hawaii these days?

Old 10-23-2009, 02:29 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,703,499 times
Quote:
I never hear Savage so thanks for the info about how he plans to take care of Beck as opposition that he can't handle. I think he is wrong but whocares about that?
You do realize that both Savage and Beck are radical right wing advocates, right? If Beck's his opposition, I don't know who would be on his side.

Still waiting for you to watch the Jon Stewart video. You'll understand why no one trusts Beck. Just 3 minutes of your life that could release you from his cult forever.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:31 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,611,572 times
Quote:
That is a heavy load of Pelosi, Finn, but we both know it.
No, it isn't and it has been proven a number of times on this thread.

He supported the bailouts for example, and now if opposes them. Just one example....

Flip flop, flippity flop......

Old 10-23-2009, 02:33 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,676 times
Quote:
How can I stop spelling The Man's name as it should be spelled? It has become the way my fingers operate just as when I left out that space and the one letter. I thought it was great when I first saw it and since I have already used it so many times that THEY, the police from FCC, will be after me soon anyway I might as well have some fun with the name.

Beck is against public option which is the first step to single payer. As Barney Fwank says they don't have the votes to pass single payer but public option us the first step to getting single payer.

Beck and I say that improving health care is not necessary if we have to have public option to do it. Do you not see that?
Oh, roy, you do take pleasure in baiting the liberals on CD, don't you! Now, where did I hear that, or where did I read that........? And one certain way to get a response from "lefties" on CD seems to be to post about Glenn Beck, over and over and over and over again.

Your adulation of Beck is....hmmm.....well, I never thought you were so easily influenced, roy. You are preaching about Beck, as well as constantly trying different ways to get folks to watch his show, as if your "eternal soul" depended upon it. It's .....it's.....it's just embarrassing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adulation
ADULATION:

–verb (used with object), -lat⋅ed, -lat⋅ing. to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies