Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I'll say one thing for Wisconsin. They have a winner with that cheese-tasting deal in the restaurants they have along the freeways. Last time I drove across the state, I must have gained five pounds.

Good cheese. Nothing to snicker at. Yay Wisconsin.

Oh, and the badger mascot for their football team. Kind of a skunk with an attitude. Cool!
Ok, I lied. I do like the Badgers, although I don't watch the games, mostly because my parents & my sis are alumni but also because their marching band kicks some serious a*s!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,382,450 times
Quote:
I'll say one thing for Wisconsin. They have a winner with that cheese-tasting deal in the restaurants they have along the freeways. Last time I drove across the state, I must have gained five pounds.

Oh, and the badger mascot for their football team. Kind of a skunk with an attitude. Cool!
AND Kringle!!! Kringle is a strudel like pastry that's just wonderful.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:34 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
AND Kringle!!! Kringle is a strudel like pastry that's just wonderful.
Kringle rocks, especially the cherry.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:35 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,509,230 times
California! Or at least SOUTHERN California...too damned many people.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Me, too, shorebaby. I'm headed all the way back there (from the Pacific Northwest, where I hate the weather but not the states) this week for a high school reunion, and I can taste the hoagies and see the tailgaters in my rear-view mirror now!

Welcome home!

Old 10-25-2009, 09:17 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Wow! There must be alot of people that hate Texas, so these guys have to lash out at me OP for starting this thread .

Now I know why poor little Oklahoma is so windy, "Cause Kansas sucks and Texas blows". LOL!!

Sorry, but NC must have a real bad educational systaem if my ex and her mother found the need to ask and argue their questions to me. Or, maybe its just that they're idiots from the get-go. And I found that her people seem to like to be rude to outsiders. And they seem to be stuck in the 40's and 50's by the way they treat their African-American population. You know, the one that actually built that state for them, with lots of blood sweat and Tears from their past.

Now if I was to add what states I loved the most, you probibly would have never lashed out at me, would you? So here are a few just to make you happy. Montana=loved the land and her wonderful people, Kentucky= again love the hills and her great folks and last but never least, Oklahoma=just some seriously down to earth folks that seem to love to go out of their way to help others out. God Bless them.

Did any of this make you folks happy?
Your incoherent rant doesn't make your question any less stupid.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:25 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,018,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Really?
I dunno who they are either.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
You get points for that one , I could care less about all pro and college sports. I get sick of hearing about them on the news, all the time .
Same here ... I don't get our society's obsession with sports in general. They are all the same to me.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
California! Or at least SOUTHERN California...too damned many people.
You are correct so please stay in Colorado ...

Old 10-25-2009, 11:43 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:

Bucky is #2 in the access of evil. Packer fans? My God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies