Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
From where? What crime?

That is his opinion.

Where is the evidence, the testimony under oath, the trial transcript, the verdict, the sentence.

What crime, exactly?
Be patient! It is coming! Thanks for your inquiry!

Judge rules FBI can’t keep Cheney interview buried | Raw Story (http://rawstory.com/2009/10/court-rules-fbi-must-release-cheney-interview-concerning-plame-outing/ - broken link)

A federal judge ruled on Thursday that the FBI must release its June 2004 interview with then-Vice President Dick Cheney concerning the leaking of the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

I am sure more will follow, so you stay tuned!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
Boy, Cheney sure does know what buttons to push, doesn't he?

It is just wonderful how the press is on top of ANY statement he makes. Really does force obama to respond.

Cheney 3 Zero 0
Wow. Even most far right wing people I know will NOT stand up for Cheney. Even those who still love George W. Bush spit when someone says Cheney's name. I know more military folks than 90% of civilians know and I have Never, never, never heard a military person say a good word about Cheney but I sure have heard them cuss him out. So you, his daughter, and the Haliburton board like him. Not the rest of us.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:13 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,900,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I think that the Teflon is beginning to wear. Haven't you noticed that more and more are publicly calling Cheney out? Did you hear Ron Reagan on Chris Matthews?

Frank Gaffney Tells Ron Reagan Jr. That His Father Would Have Been Ashamed of Him | Video Cafe
I will check it out. I hope more people come forward, and tell the truth about Dick "No Heart" Cheney. He has zero compassion. He reminds me of the vivisectionists. He should be in a toga with a wreath around his head watching the trumpet players honoring him back in ancient Rome. He would love seeing the poor victims chewed up by hungry lions. I am trying to think up a good Roman name for him. Something insulting, of course.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:24 PM

YouTube - Dick Cheney Forgets His Oath?

Old 10-23-2009, 08:31 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It looks like Cheney Derangement Syndrome is even bigger than Bush Derangement Syndrome!
Even Sarah Palin and Charles Manson have their followers...and I'm sure they're all sane

Old 10-23-2009, 08:31 PM

YouTube - Dick Cheney is an Evil Man

Old 10-23-2009, 08:39 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
From where? What crime?

That is his opinion.

Where is the evidence, the testimony under oath, the trial transcript, the verdict, the sentence.

What crime, exactly?
There were crimes and there is enough evidence to prosecute Cheney many times over. To point these out to you is futile, because they have been pointed out to you an inordinate amount of times and yet you are still asking. Testimony under oath is exactly what we need. Cheney has lied so much that he cannot keep his stories straight and under oath would mean nothing to him other than a formality. The idea is to get a trial which would lead to a verdict. Whatever the sentence is for crimes against humanity, treason and war crimes would ultimately be Cheney's sentence. Unfortunately, Cheney has money, power and connections on his side, but he does not have the truth. That is why he is coming out so often in public in his own defense, but in doing so, is digging a deeper and deeper hole. I would say something with tongue in cheek sarcasm at this point, but I'll refrain. There you have it.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
From where? What crime?

That is his opinion.

What crime, exactly?
I am glad you asked!

YouTube - Dick Cheney Indicted for Organized Crime by Texas Grand Jury

Old 10-23-2009, 08:50 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
So you have no issue with a Congress man talking like this...is that what you want your children to listen to as an answer on difference of opinion....what is this country becoming.

I was appaled with Europe and the way the media is allowed to curse all the time on the radio and on tv...showing sex programs and advertisement at 7 pm, while the youngest kids are watching tv...but this name calling and dis respectful way of political figures and people who call them self a tv host...is so low, and if it doesn't stop soon it will be what we will see even more in school and every where...that is what happened in Europe!
Get real, children don't watch politics on television, they watch dora, scooby do and kid stuff.
Such a monger.
Attached Thumbnails
Grayson on Cheney: Watching blood drip from his teeth-cheney.jpg  

Old 10-23-2009, 08:51 PM

YouTube - Texas DA Reveals Evidence That Led to Dick Cheney Indictment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies