Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 08:53 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times

Advertisements

1Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Peace to you all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2009, 08:53 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,380 times
Quote:
Your post is an even better example of ignorance and a lack of a basic understanding of nature and science. I think that you should eat beef...lots of it and frequently.
God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

God says its ok to eat meat..And he has authority over you SickofNYC!!!!

yummy...

Last edited by tonyandclaire89; 10-27-2009 at 09:05 AM..

Old 10-27-2009, 09:00 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
MMMMMMM meat.

I ground some bacon last night, mixed it with ground beef and made hamburgers...

mmmmmmmmm

Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Beef tapeworm

Pork tapeworm

Last edited by sickofnyc; 10-27-2009 at 09:30 AM..

Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Quote:
I've not yet seen any cows wearing Fruit-of-the-Loom cotton T-shirts.

But you must know, happy cows come from California don't you? they don't need underwear out there, the climate is so mild.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:17 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,380 times
Quote:
pork tapeworm

mmmm...yummy

Old 10-27-2009, 09:22 AM

2,788 posts, read 8,013,886 times
I do have concerns about our contributions to global warming, a cyclical weather phenomenon I believe. But I am so tired of that ridiculous theory about domestic cattle producing volumes of ozone reducing methane. There is no more biomass of ruminants burping and farting on the hoof than there was in the Pleistocene era. We have merely diminished many or most of the wild cattle and replaced them with hybrid domestic stock on homogeneous, less digestible feed. Observe the wild creatures, doing their thing...

YouTube - Deer Fart

Old 10-27-2009, 09:40 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrackly View Post
I do have concerns about our contributions to global warming, a cyclical weather phenomenon I believe. But I am so tired of that ridiculous theory about domestic cattle producing volumes of ozone reducing methane. There is no more biomass of ruminants burping and farting on the hoof than there was in the Pleistocene era. We have merely diminished many or most of the wild cattle and replaced them with hybrid domestic stock on homogeneous, less digestible feed. Observe the wild creatures, doing their thing...
Actually the science is complete. Grain fed cattle produce much more methane (in the form of belches more than farts) than grass fed cattle. Cattle evolved to make maximum use of the energy in grass and their digestive system is fine tuned to digest grass. Grain fed cattle waste a substantial amount of the food energy in the form of methane.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:47 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
From a health standpoint...

10 Reasons to Stop Eating Beef

10 Reasons To Stop Eating Beef

Your post is an even better example of ignorance and a lack of a basic understanding of nature and science. I think that you should eat beef...lots of it and frequently.
Yes they should eat a lot of beef. The type that's on sale at the market with the green spoiled parts hidden, and the fat blobs folded under, to make it weigh more.

"Wow ! look, honey. Filet mignon on sale for 99 cents. Whatcha think, snookums ?"

" Well, I love filet mignon, but if it's on sale, maybe it's got issues"

"Honey dahlin' I will cook the hell out of it"

"Well, okay, but won't it be tough?"

"Nah ! I will stomp it with my man boots first"

Old 10-27-2009, 09:51 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,120 times
Default Woims and More Woims

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Beef tapeworm

Pork tapeworm
They do love that scolex ! Tapeworms. "but we cook the worms fully."
Sizzle. Pop !! Of course, Tom loves his meat raw, and Tom looks a tad...thin, lately. Yo, Tom ?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies