Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2009, 04:13 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times

Advertisements

Laila Ali--for one. Tara Knott--for another.

All you have to do is apply yourself. Even with four guys, at least two of them should have wound up with injury, if not all 4. When attacked, you have to revert to your animalistic roots, just to survive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 04:24 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Since I stay out of other people's business--a wise decision, by the way--I'm not nosy. Stay out of mine, and everyone will be happy.
You invite people into your business every time you discuss it here.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:27 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,948,893 times
Quote:

All you have to do is apply yourself. Even with four guys, at least two of them should have wound up with injury, if not all 4. When attacked, you have to revert to your animalistic roots, just to survive.
I have trained my wife when I used to do San Soo Kunfu on how to deal with multiple attackers. Nothing is sacred, you tear, you rip, you maim and you kill. In the defense of ones life, only death of your opponent is acceptable. They must die and only until they are dead are you truly safe.

So I taught her to gouge in the eyes to de-socket them, to rip specific arteries with her teeth and so forth. Only a trained combatant can defend against such, most criminals without knowledge or specific weapon power will be vulnerable to death. I told her, until you test his heart and he is dead, you do not stop. There is no mercy for such, death is their punishment.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:32 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Now is a good time to remind one and all of your predilictions to hijack threads....I won't be feeding you anymore....

TK was once told about a Grandmother - 80ish who was raped. He had no sympathy because she did not fight back - and when told she was diabled he responded with " well she does not deserve to be alive anyway"

Old 10-28-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
You invite people into your business every time you discuss it here.
I tell you my opinions, not really anything that's my business.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:36 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
I tell you my opinions, not really anything that's my business.
You told us where you work -

Old 10-28-2009, 04:39 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:

Allright. I'm with Greatday and Camping here. Quit trying to hijack this thread with your constant harping on what a great fighter you are and all this Tarzan tripe. It has gone beyond annoying. Head on over to H&R and start a thread about unarmed combat for dummies or something. In other words, troll elsewhere. You have succeeded in aggravating most everyone on this thread who is trying to talk about the victim of this crime and the ones who allowed it to happen. Nobody cares about your 'animalistic roots'. I'm beginning to think we need a TK thread. Wanna talk about ME wanna talk about I, wanna talk about numer ONE oh my me my.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM

Nomander has agreed it's possible to injure your attackers.

I'm talking about the issue--you're the ones who turn it into me. I don't want it. Keep to the issue at hand instead of asking me questions all the time.

What did I say in my first post? I said I wouldn't do anything, and I didn't think they should be punished for inaction. They weren't obligated to do anything to help--at all.

End of story. Now, how do you want to start making it about me? Just take the information and do whatever you want with it. Take it and stick it up your rear, if you like--but this doesn't have to be about me, until you make it so.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Quote:
Nomander has agreed it's possible to injure your attackers.

He qualified his statement by saying he provided his wife with the training. Without training, you're most likely to be injured, not to mention with lowlife scum like you who can't even be bothered to pick up a goddam cell phone to help an innocent victim. May you endure by that hand by which you yourself live.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:36 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Default Bubba's look'n for a new girlfreind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours - CNN.com

I can not believe it, I really can not. How can someone watch this assault for two hours?
2 weeks ago another group of 15 year olds set that boy on fire and burnt him badly. What's just wrong with teens these days? We need harsher punishments for teens. This can't continue. There's nothing they can do to punish the bystanders. Should that change? Should you be able to punish someone for watching a crime ( and do nothing ) ? I say - hell yes!
They need to throw them all in jail for a very, very long time.
I agree, they need to turn all those punk into some big Bubba's little girl freinds .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies