U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 07:48 PM

16,326 posts, read 10,757,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
The kid doesnt even realize he is being used by the hate filled left to get at Sarah.

They will use him and make him feel important and a part of something big. Then they will discard him like yesterday's TP when they are done and he will be wondering what happened to him.

The left says Sarah isnt bright but they make up to this dim wit like he is a saint. What a joke both the left and LJ are.
He's not being "used" by anyone, is that what Bill O'Rally is telling you? I bet it was his 'Talking Points" memo........

As far as Levi goes, its clear he dont like Palin any more than I do (or half of America) as the old saying goes "no one likes a phony" and Levi sounds like a genuine kind of kid, I'm glad he is telling the country about what goes on behind the curtain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 11:17 PM

1,703 posts, read 2,002,883 times
Exclamation Worthless According To Whom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
What a stupid, ignorant remark. You've never been to Alaska and spent time with Palin. You don't know anything at all about her. You've never spent one single second with this woman. All you know about her is what you heard from the Obama media spin machine.

You and your comments are worthless.
For the record, I've never been to Alaska either...I hope to visit one day, but that hasn't happened yet.

And as far as 'hearing from the Obama spin machine', that's a load of Bravo Sierra...I may not word my opinion of Mrs Palin in the same manner as 'camping!' did, but it's pretty much the same---to me, she is a shrill-voiced, irritating pain-in-the-keister, who has about as much business running for any other elected office, or offering endorsements to those in her party who are, as a clothing salesman would in a nudist colony...

There are a LOT of people in the GOP who I respect, and who I think would be either a good candidate for President, or the actual President if Mr Obama should not be re-elected in 2012...Sarah Palin is NOT, and SHOULD NOT be, anywhere on that list...

She lost whatever modicum of respect I ever could have ever mustered for her on two occasions...first, when she opened her mouth at the GOP Convention and gave her famous 'hockey mom' speech, and then when she stepped down from the Alaska governorship...enough already

Old 11-02-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
She lost whatever modicum of respect I ever could have ever mustered for her on two occasions...first, when she opened her mouth at the GOP Convention and gave her famous 'hockey mom' speech, and then when she stepped down from the Alaska governorship...enough already
Q: Whats the difference between a pit bull and Sarah Palin?

A: About 7 I.Q. points

Old 11-02-2009, 07:05 AM

62,248 posts, read 68,218,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's not being "used" by anyone, is that what Bill O'Rally is telling you? I bet it was his 'Talking Points" memo........

As far as Levi goes, its clear he dont like Palin any more than I do (or half of America) as the old saying goes "no one likes a phony" and Levi sounds like a genuine kind of kid, I'm glad he is telling the country about what goes on behind the curtain.
You can't be serious, of course he is being used while cleaning up on the use as well: he isn't a genuine kid, unless genuine kids today are missing something upstairs.

He is a father and his kid should be first in his mind, obviously this isn't the case. You do not have to like Sarah or the family, but I missed the phrase, no one likes a phony. Guess it is your phrase;; who is the phony by the way and why?

You have a right to your opinion, but remember it is an opinion and not honest fact. I didn't see the poll that says 1/2 of America which is 50% do not like Sarah Palin..how about the mother of his child, is there a poll that says she and her little boy should be exposed to his telling what may or may not be truth??

Your attempt at humor (the difference between a Pit Bull and Sarah Palin) shows your lack of class.

Nita

Old 11-02-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You can't be serious, of course he is being used while cleaning up on the use as well: he isn't a genuine kid, unless genuine kids today are missing something upstairs.

Nita

He isnt being "used", who is he being "used" by? The "Left"?

He is using Sarah Palin as a meal ticket. Being a "genuine kid" is not the same as being smart. However, I do not detect any dishonesty in Levi Johnston when ALL I HEAR from Sarah Palin is grounded in dishonesty. I wont name these examples I refer to, as they are too numerous to bother with

Old 11-02-2009, 07:44 AM

62,248 posts, read 68,218,781 times
Quote:
He isnt being "used", who is he being "used" by? The "Left"?

He is using Sarah Palin as a meal ticket. Being a "genuine kid" is not the same as being smart. However, I do not detect any dishonesty in Levi Johnston when ALL I HEAR from Sarah Palin is grounded in dishonesty. I wont name these examples I refer to, as they are too numerous to bother with
ok, you won't name them, does that make your opinions fact? I don't think so and as for being a genuine kid, a genuine kid does not do anything like he is doing, posing for Playgirl, gettin revenge, oh that must make genuine kids feel really good. I bet kids in America really want to be compared to Levi or hold him as their leader. What a statement. Call him what you want, genuine is isn't. And yes, the left is using him. They are in seventh heaven, just like the right used Plumber Joe.

Nita

Old 11-02-2009, 08:08 AM

8,185 posts, read 10,212,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
ok, you won't name them, does that make your opinions fact? I don't think so and as for being a genuine kid, a genuine kid does not do anything like he is doing, posing for Playgirl, gettin revenge, oh that must make genuine kids feel really good. I bet kids in America really want to be compared to Levi or hold him as their leader. What a statement. Call him what you want, genuine is isn't. And yes, the left is using him. They are in seventh heaven, just like the right used Plumber Joe.

Nita

I agree with you that democrats are beside themselves with joy that levi johnston turned out to be a famewh*re. I'm sure the daily kos will run with everything and anything he has to say about palin.

Sadly I also think that johnston is not that unique --- look at Mtvs 'the real world' and hell, just about any reality show. The culture that this newest generation is growing up with values verbal diarrhea. There is nothing too personal to not put on Youtube. Don't get me wrong, I still think he is slime but I don't think he is unique.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM

25,757 posts, read 15,982,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Like what? Like she quit being governor? That she failed in her interviews?

Todd and I, we’re looking at more than half a million dollars in legal bills just in order to set the record straight. And what about the people who offer up these silly accusations? It doesn't cost them a dime. ... My staff and I spend most of our days, we're dealing with this stuff instead of progressing our state now.

FNC Highlights Baseless Lawsuits Hitting Palin | NewsBusters.org

A transcript of the unedited interview of Sarah Palin by Charles Gibson clearly shows that ABC News edited out crucial portions of the interview that showed Palin as knowledgeable or presented her answers out of context.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

What you believe about Sarah Palin is based on the largest and sleaziest smear campaign ever in the history of the nation. The left leaning press, working hand in hand with the DNC, has set out destroy this woman because they immediately recognized how dangerous she could be to their common agenda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/ar...on/13hoax.html

Palin and CNN - Byron York - The Corner on National Review Online=

Palin Rumors | Explorations

When someone moves on to something else, they quit what they were doing before. The whole quitter thing is just another desperate attempt to smear her.

P.S. I quit smoking 27 years ago. I guess I'm a quitter too.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:36 PM

1,926 posts, read 3,575,654 times
not every Alaskan loves Sarah.

Just saying

Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
obo

926 posts, read 762,687 times
Quote:

A genuine kid? Remind me never to take advice from you.....A genuine kid??? Really? WOW...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies