Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 12:12 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,534,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Drunk. See, two can play the name calling game. I'm a conservative, not a republican, that's whay I didn't vote for Aaahnold in the California recall, but voted for Tom Mclintock and wouldn't have voted for McLame had he not chosen the very conservative Palin. That's why I'm glad Newt Gingrich has egg all over his face endorsing this very liberal woman in NY. and she's now getting hammered by the leftist candidate and the conservative alike, rightfully so.

P.S. Ease up on the name calling.
Hmm, I'd ease up on the name calling as well sweetie. No indication that it was YOU I called a liar. Sorry if you automatically assumed that. See, I meant "liar" in general. However, it seems you called me a drunk directly. Sorry to disapoint, I'm not a drunk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 12:12 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,616,278 times
Quote:
Obama's so inept he'd lose to Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Connor or Sara Lee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalyzeThis View Post
Yes, and Bush has proven to be so intelligent, articulate, and knowledgeable on matters of war, political science, and economics that he surely deserved and earned his two terms.
And yo momma's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Ah, how I love high-minded debates like this.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:13 AM

22,144 posts, read 19,380,890 times
Quote:
Again, who cares? More Americans identify themselves as conservatives than moderates. Pwned, perhaps?
In one poll by 4 points..... Fact of the matter is you can't win if you keep losing moderates by double digits.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:14 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,695,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hmm, I'd ease up on the name calling as well sweetie. No indication that it was YOU I called a liar. Sorry if you automatically assumed that.
You mean other than the fact that your post calling me a liar is under my boxed quote?

Old 10-31-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And yo momma's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

That's pretty good.

Yo mama's got so much hair under her arms, she looks like she got Buckwheat in a head lock.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:17 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,534,324 times
Quote:
You mean other than the fact that your post calling me a liar is under my boxed quote?
Other than the fact that I didn't specifically say "you"? Yep, sorry.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
In one poll by 4 points..... Fact of the matter is you can't win if you keep losing moderates by double digits.
UGH!!!! There are not enough moderates to matter. Conservatives are the largest self identifying group in America and growing. It's okay to admit when you're wrong, I do it all of the time.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Other than the fact that I didn't specifically say "you"? Yep, sorry.
Okay, so you quote me, yet aren't really quoting me. Got it.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:20 AM

754 posts, read 1,735,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

Your comment is ignorant and speaks worlds of your intelligence. Why don't you try sticking to the discussion at hand? I was responding to a direct comment being made about Obama being "inept". A President receiving such harsh ridicule after inheriting a doomsday legacy left behind by *gasp* George Bush, who people like to seem forget ever existed, is just incredulous and childish. Any one expecting any president to clean up an 8 year mess in 9 months is in denial and needs to repeat a few courses in high school economics, history, and American government.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:21 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,616,278 times
Quote:
Yo mama's got so much hair under her arms, she looks like she got Buckwheat in a head lock.
If we keep this up, we'll eventually need a special category for "Yo Momma" jokes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies