Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:35 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,062,155 times

Advertisements

I cannot remember any one of these left wingers here in an uproar over hussein obama saying he wanted his own civilian militia bigger and more will funded than our own military! Hail Dictator

I am SO glad there are men out there willing to protect this country and have brains enough to know hussein obama is not someone to trust. He has been sucking up to our enemies from day one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 09:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,876,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I didnt accuse anyone of being a racist. I did accuse the people in the video of being crazy militia types and "absolutely influenced by the right wing hysteria-media".
Sure you did... You responded to this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Are you sure it's not just that you want it to be about racism?
And then responded with the fact that they dont have to be "100% racist" As if 97% racism would mean they dont qualify in your world to being a "racist"...

Old 10-31-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I didnt accuse anyone of being a racist. I did accuse the people in the video of being crazy militia types and "absolutely influenced by the right wing hysteria-media".

hussein obama is the crazy militia type, along with his buddies at Weatherman and The Black Panthers.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:42 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,313,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I cannot remember any one of these left wingers here in an uproar over hussein obama saying he wanted his own civilian militia bigger and more will funded than our own military! Hail Dictator

I am SO glad there are men out there willing to protect this country and have brains enough to know hussein obama is not someone to trust. He has been sucking up to our enemies from day one.
Ya, Obama's Civilian Militia or the "OCM" has a budget of $1trillion

Old 10-31-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post

a dictator in the making

YouTube - Obama's militia ? Waffen-SS

Old 10-31-2009, 09:47 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,039,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Sure you did... You responded to this thread

And then responded with the fact that they dont have to be "100% racist" As if 97% racism would mean they dont qualify in your world to being a "racist"...
You're fussing at me over your own presumption. "As if 97%...." Also you were attacking earlier about the links I gave not being about groups known strictly as racist groups.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:50 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,876,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Forgot all about that.. maybe these people are just helping out Obama and getting a jump start on his plans..

Old 10-31-2009, 09:53 PM

403 posts, read 533,237 times
i'm not flagging it.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:00 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,052,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Well, if Obama's planning to arm a militia....since my house is already paid off and I don't need that..........maybe he could buy me a FAL. Yeah I know they're out of production and NATO used 'em but I still like it. You can drop an elephant with a single tap.

Anyway, You know those militia guys must be wackos because they endorse things like ending wars and subscribe to the asinine idea that the US should stop creating terrorists and screwing with sovereign nations. They must be racist whack-jobs, eh?

Old 10-31-2009, 10:25 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,039,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Anyway, You know those militia guys must be wackos because they endorse things like ending wars and subscribe to the asinine idea that the US should stop creating terrorists and screwing with sovereign nations. They must be racist whack-jobs, eh?
Oh, is that what they do? Those little scamps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies