Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 02:47 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
No, as I said, it is my take on it. I consider my attitude right, thus of course I try to defend and promote it when someone like you promotes his views the way you do.

As I said, I think you are wrong when you think that people coming to Scotland change your culture. They will speak English and abide by your laws, and if not, they will be judged according to those laws. They will go to pubs, if they feel safe and welcome, so I don't see your concern, frankly.
I think the concern for people like sean is that they "look" different there for they must be excluded, feared or thought of as lesser

Old 11-02-2009, 02:49 PM

155 posts, read 328,413 times
As I said, I think you are wrong when you think that people coming to Scotland change your culture. They will speak English and abide by your laws, and if not, they will be judged according to those laws. They will go to pubs, if they feel safe and welcome, so I don't see your concern, frankly.

^ Wrong, Muslims dont drink so they dont go to pubs, once Muslims become the majority they will enforce their own laws. These new commers will not have the same pride in my nations hero's as the natives. I consider no one a lesser, you keep making accusations, I am stating facts, you are not.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:49 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAaron View Post
Except for ghettos in Lisbon and Porto, colored people are rather well integrated and there are a lot of mixed-race relationships, which I love to see. This is the right way to go for this tiny nation.

^ So you like to see Portugese people becoming the minority? Also Im concerned about your location as you say you are Portuguese yet any Portuguese patriot would call their nations capital Lisboa! Also Portuguese are the one European nation which are the most proud of their nations former Empire and where the last to let theirs go.
I did not say I was Portuguese. Show me where I said so I am an immigrant myself.
Portugal still suffers from the loss of its former importance, it used to be a world power, now it is a tiny unimportant nation at the edge of Europe, whose major concern is soccer. That hurts...

Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
So I guess my question will never get answered; either because the OP has no answer or is afraid to say it. Ahhh well, I'm sure tomorrow they'll be a new "white is better" thread.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:

^ Wrong, Muslims dont drink so they dont go to pubs, once Muslims become the majority they will enforce their own laws. These new commers will not have the same pride in my nations hero's as the natives.
To bad the white Brits didn't realize that when they went around invading other people's countries and destroying other people's culture.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:51 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
So I guess my question will never get answered; either because the OP has no answer or is afraid to say it. Ahhh well, I'm sure tomorrow they'll be a new "white is better" thread.
I was wondering if he was going to by pass it as well.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:52 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:

^ Wrong, Muslims dont drink so they dont go to pubs, once Muslims become the majority they will enforce their own laws. These new commers will not have the same pride in my nations hero's as the natives. I consider no one a lesser, you keep making accusations, I am stating facts, you are not.
Muslims indeed can pose a problem, anywhere. But that does not have to do with white vs. non-white. After all most Muslims are white.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:53 PM

I did not say I was Portuguese. Show me where I said so I am an immigrant myself.
Portugal still suffers from the loss of its former importance, it used to be a world power, now it is a tiny unimportant nation at the edge of Europe, whose major concern is soccer. That hurts...

^ Haha, lol your an immigrant so your not biased then, omg that's great. So you dont even think your Portuguese, proves my point you will never be Portuguese it is not in your blood or your heart.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:53 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I was wondering if he was going to by pass it as well.
Yep completely ignored it.

That pretty much makes him a troll in my book; how can you start a thread on a topic and then be unwilling to answer direct questions regarding your statements?

Old 11-02-2009, 02:54 PM

After all most Muslims are white.

^ Caucasian, not European.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies