Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 05:13 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times

Advertisements

In White House Vs. Fox News War Of Words, Who Gets Your Vote? - The Two-Way - Breaking News, Analysis Blog : NPR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 05:20 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Everyone but hussein obama's sheep know he is a whining lying pig.

FOX NEWS RULES!

Old 11-03-2009, 05:26 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Good find!

I read the comments and WOW! ...a lot of Americans are really angry about what's happening under the current admin.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:29 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
This poll is just showing how irritating it is to see the White House worrying about Faux News. Just do your job and shut up!

I voted for Faux too

Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Good find!

I read the comments and WOW! ...a lot of Americans are really angry about what's happening under the current admin.
Of course you are going to see a lot of comments on FOX NEWS from RIGHTIES who are really angry. It was the same when Bush was president. Any liberal network as biased as Fox is would have the same thing as Fox news. Just the liberal version of it.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:48 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Of course you are going to see a lot of comments on FOX NEWS from RIGHTIES who are really angry. It was the same when Bush was president. Any liberal network as biased as Fox is would have the same thing as Fox news. Just the liberal version of it.
You do realise that the poll wasnt from "FOX NEWS" dont you? NPR is about as middle of the road one could get, although I think the lean slightly, and I mean slighly to the left..

Old 11-03-2009, 05:50 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Um, NPR's style may be a little subtle, but you can read between the lines if you keep reading on to the first Update and the comments...

...aaand the second Update...

...and the request at the end.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:51 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Or, maybe this will help.

Conservatives go all out to ‘win’ NPR poll on WH, Fox war | Raw Story (http://rawstory.com/2009/10/conservatives-win-npr-poll-wh-fox-war/ - broken link)

Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
That poll, and its results, is obviously another reason why 0bama wants to regulate the internet.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Maybe the voters got the same email I got. It explains hussein obama's campaign and election as it happened.

*THE COW AND THE ICE CREAM*

We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.' The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third grade this year. The presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest. I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot. The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids. I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support. I had never seen Olivia's mother. The day arrived when they were to make their speeches. Jamie went first. He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place. He ended by promising to do his very best. Everyone applauded and he sat down. Now it was Olivia's turn to speak. Her speech was concise. She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down. The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream." She surely would saymore. She did not have to. A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? Shewasn't sure. Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it. She didn't know. The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream. Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 52% of the people reacted like nine year olds. They want ice cream. The other 48 percent know *they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess. *This is the ice cream Obama promised us!*

*Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone --* *that they have not first taken away from someone else.*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies