Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb Queen View Post
You are so transparent. Keep making an ass out of yourself it is very good entertainment. When you can have a discussion like an actual adult we can talk.

Oh and my cousin IS a vet so I DO know what I am talking about.
Speaking of making an ass out of yourself, changing your name when losing an argument proves just how dishonest you are. That, and of course your statement of being "done" with me. Another obvious lie just as your above statement is.

If you want an "adult" discussion, you might try responding as an adult without making unproven and unsupported assumptions and trying to pass them off as facts. You know nothing about what you claim but continue to insist that you are the only one who can possibly be correct. Entertaining? No. Juvenile? Oh yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 07:22 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Speaking of making an ass out of yourself, changing your name when losing an argument proves just how dishonest you are. That, and of course your statement of being "done" with me. Another obvious lie just as your above statement is.

If you want an "adult" discussion, you might try responding as an adult without making unproven and unsupported assumptions and trying to pass them off as facts. You know nothing about what you claim but continue to insist that you are the only one who can possibly be correct. Entertaining? No. Juvenile? Oh yes.

Hey genius I asked the Admin to change it because I was consistently getting confused with another poster on here. You are the ASS!!!! And you prove that by making ASSumptions before you know the FACTS!!!!!!!!

Now to the topic. Spaying or neutering does not calm an animal. It will NOT stop a cat that runs from one side of the house to the other every five seconds, it will not stop a cat that jumps on the couch then bounces off the wall. It will not stop the playfulness or the hyperactivity. It does not change the personality of the animal it only removes the strong desire to mate. You need to educate yourself.

Last edited by Cyber Queen; 11-10-2009 at 07:46 AM..

Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 AM

56 posts, read 73,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I never would have guessed that a city like San Francisco would support *******.

City Insider : Upholding the right to scratch
LMFAO

Typical of SF to waste time on things they shouldn't.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,486,328 times
Call me naive,I was not aware that such a barbaric act ( declawing) against cats exists...

One of the worst tortures is pulling off the fingernails of...humans...
If someone is to be a true pet lover,he should treat it like a human being,no sterilisations,no barbaric acts...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies