Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:16 PM

218 posts, read 580,185 times

Advertisements

Dems have no credibility on this. Look at their hero, the populist fool hypocrite John Edwards and his wife. Case closed. No Christian I know was terribly fooled by Prejean. She comes off looking as foolish as the idiot whose rudeness started this - Perez Hilton. I do feel badly for her parents. Especially because her book is supposed to tout her a role model for little girls? Oh well, no worse than rest of the media when you think about it. About as bad as Barbara Walters acting like some role model when she was busy sleeping with a married man - then dumb enough to brag about it when she is in her 70's. Nothing new here. However, I agree with all who say Carrie Prejean is a sad case (much like Levi Johnston) who wants attention in the media and will do a lot to get that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 12:33 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXknitter View Post
However, I agree with all who say Carrie Prejean is a sad case (much like Levi Johnston) who wants attention in the media and will do a lot to get that.
I think Levi Johnston is in a much stronger position than Carrie Prejean. He's not acting like he's holier-than-thou. He's doing what he wants to do, and isn't apologizing for it. Carrie, on the other hand, has become typical of so many who like to present themselves as moral leaders, and she looks like a hypocrite.

Carrie Prejean's motto: "Do as I say and not as I do."

Levi Johnston's motto: "Hell yeah - this is cool."

Old 11-14-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
At least now, the religious rightwing nuts have a poster girl that's younger than Sarah Palin they can jack off to.....
...or Phyllis Schlafly.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:43 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
...or Phyllis Schlafly.
Wow, you guys are sharp as tacks today!
Where was the party?

Old 11-14-2009, 12:52 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXknitter View Post
Dems have no credibility on this. Look at their hero, the populist fool hypocrite John Edwards and his wife. Case closed.
This has to be a joke post. John Edwards is "their hero"? You really need to cut back on the RW Radio. Edwards is old news.1

The problem with the republican party is their own hypocrisy. By claiming they are the party of "Family Values" they set themselves up as somehow living a higher moral lifestyle. That is a recipe for disaster.

Larry Craig anyone? Davis Vitter? The list is long and diverse.

People are human. Whether it's a dem or a rep people will mess up. However, the Dems aren't out telling others who they can have sex with or other such nonsense and that they are superior to that end.

That is the core of this issue.

Prejean got exactly what she deserved for chastising the lifestyle of others and hiding behind her faith as some sort of shield from her own behavior and the lies she told covering up her own shortcomings. Nevermind she violated her contract (her signing it, knowing those tapes existed and that the morals clause was in it, was a lie)

Frankly I could care less about the tapes. Anyone stupid enough to make those has to know they will get into the wrong hands.

The minute you play the moral superiority card, you're fair game.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:55 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
More Prejean sex tapes and photos unearthed..

EXCLUSIVE: 30 Nude Photos, 8 Sex Tapes Of Carrie Prejean Surface | RadarOnline.com

What a good little "family values" Christian she is..
I'd like to see the tapes myself.

I'd hit it.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
EXCLUSIVE: 30 Nude Photos, 8 Sex Tapes Of Carrie Prejean Surface
Wow - eight tapes.

I wonder if she'll release them all on one DVD.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,458,627 times
She is entitled not to like homosexuals and can tape any number of XXX videos she prefers. As a private person she can do whatever she likes. Things would have been different if that was the position of an official group or organization.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Wow - eight tapes.

I wonder if she'll release them all on one DVD.
That's enough to make you go blind

Old 11-14-2009, 06:40 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,635 times
This thread is worthless without links to said tapes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies